GDT: Game #50 - 02.03.15 - vs Colorado - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Zrhutch

Mar 26, 2013
Texas
It's the morning after and I still have no idea how the Avs got two points out of that performance. Maybe it's the offense not burying chances, maybe it's Kari not winning the game for us (sidenote: he definitely wasn't the reason we lost), maybe it was just one of those games.

One thing I am sure of- we have a much, much better team than Colorado, Winnipeg, Calgary or Vancouver. There's no doubt in my mind that we'll be just fine. Saying we're done at the beginning of February is hilarious.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
I blame the clappers.. Please tell me that was just a one-game try..?

As a team, we sometimes just can't see the game out.. There was a PP and one good shift from the 4th line but other than that, the last 10mins were clearly our worst in the game.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
A lot can happen, but it is a sinking feeling to see another good performance turn into a loss to a close competitor. You just get the feeling that instead of someone stepping up to make the big play when needed, someone steps up to a mistake that cost the game. sometimes, it is just so hard to change that mindset mid season.

Dallasman

Jun 23, 2002
Edmonton,Alberta
A lot can happen, but it is a sinking feeling to see another good performance turn into a loss to a close competitor. You just get the feeling that instead of someone stepping up to make the big play when needed, someone steps up to a mistake that cost the game. sometimes, it is just so hard to change that mindset mid season.

Well it would be nice to see Seguin score again but that must be too much to ask right now.

KiedisA

Feb 27, 2010
Loudest I've heard the building all year long (outside of game 1).

But the sound is not "real".. Here in Finland the clappers have killed the support in some of the arenas and others have decided to ban them. It is possible to make the arena loud without looking like N-Koreans robots.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
Wtf happened to Razor? When did he become a sympathizer for bad defense? That last video is just... ludicrous.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
But the sound is not "real".. Here in Finland the clappers have killed the support in some of the arenas and others have decided to ban them. It is possible to make the arena loud without looking like N-Koreans robots.

What are these clappers people are talking about?

Klockis

Suter stan
Mar 21, 2013
Sweden

2012-Olympic-cheering-squad-sticks-inflatable-sticks-clapper-balloon-noise-font-b-maker-b-font-50pairs.jpg

These I assume.

Brand New Stars

Cardboard with graphics on it that folds up like those Chinese fan things and you smack it against one hand like you are clapping with it. The Mavs have them at their games quite often I believe.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Ah. What I know of as clappers is not either of those two things. Plastic with a small handle and two concave plastic hands on the end with hinges and you shake them back and forth and it claps. I think I have one in a box somewhere from the WPHL days.

We also had thunder sticks shaped like hockey sticks.......and cowbells.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad