Game 5: What's that teams name? @ Phoenix Coyotes |1-26-13| 6PM

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I'm sure Doan will challenge Brown. I'd like it to be on the opening face off so that we can move on with the game.

Thank God Hanzal is back. Things were looking desperate up the middle.

Hopefully is 100%. I don't want him back at 80% and then get hurt again like last year. His injuries are starting to concern me. It seems he can not stay healthy, just like Klesla.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
There are many, many things to say about the Kings and this new rivalry they've ever so kindly created, but honestly, I just want a god damn win tonight. As lovely as it would be to see Doan skating around with Dustin Brown's head on the end of his stick, just focus on getting back to Coyotes hockey and winning the ****ing game.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
There are many, many things to say about the Kings and this new rivalry they've ever so kindly created, but honestly, I just want a god damn win tonight. As lovely as it would be to see Doan skating around with Dustin Brown's head on the end of his stick, just focus on getting back to Coyotes hockey and winning the ****ing game.

Agreed. Do you get to watch tonight?

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Yeah, finally have a day off work, but I'll miss the majority of next weeks games, so I'm definitely going to make the most of this, haha.

Do they not have DVR's in New Zealand? DVR saved my life when I was working night shift.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Do they not have DVR's in New Zealand? DVR saved my life when I was working night shift.
Yeah we do, but I'm one of those people that just have to see it live, otherwise I accidentally spoil it and see the score before I get to watch the recording when I get home :laugh:

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
I can't stop laughing! at what I just read on this page!!!!!!!

tiger-fist-pump.bmp

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RonSwanson*

Amen brother...This is the game for Biz. His first shift, beat the crap out of Brown, 2nd shift beat the crap out of Brown, 3rd shift beat the crap out of Brown.

I don't care if we win or lose as long as Brown get's his A$$ beat tonight. :handclap:

I hope Biz plays. L.A. would love to spend the game on a constant powerplay.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
Looks like DMO or Doan are the only ones that could take on Brown tonight, we will see...

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
Any word on Smith's injury? You guys are my second fav pacific division team, and it sucks that you have so many injuries so early. Is there any word about when he's expected back? I hope he's not out long.

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
Any word on Smith's injury? You guys are my second fav pacific division team, and it sucks that you have so many injuries so early. Is there any word about when he's expected back? I hope he's not out long.

Still day to day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad