Game 5: What's that teams name? @ Phoenix Coyotes |1-26-13| 6PM

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009

KNBC_KingsLogo_MixUp.jpg

Tonight, the Sacramento Kings Organization is going to try and rub it into the Phoenix Coyotes Organization

They are going to remind the Coyotes about how they were too chicken **** to skate with the Clarence S. Campbell Trophy at Jobing.com Arena

They will brag about how they were able to skate with the cup at the home of the LA Sparks

They will rant and rave about how the City of Lost Angels threw them the biggest parade in Southern California History for such an accomplishment

IMG_0834.jpg

But at least we know the real truth about a team destined to be called the 95-96 New Jersey Devils going winless in the beginning of the season

Without the trade for Jeff Carter, The Divers are only a Cup contender on paper destined to fall short of the 11-12 playoffs

wheatee.jpg

Jeff Carter's presence on the Wheat Kings is good enough to cover up the fact that Darryl Sutter(like Terry Murray) is nothing more than a washed-up NHL coach

56477790_crop_650x440.jpg

Thank you giving us Matt Lombardi and Brendon Gormley, JACKASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

We know that the real MVP of the 11-12 Cup playoffs wasn't this man in black and white.

Jonathan+Quick+Los+Angeles+Kings+v+Phoenix+GzHWDf4fyOEl.jpg

It was these men in black and white.

nhlreferees-thumb-250x357-17595-thumb-250x357-17596.jpg

Then again, these are the real MVP's in Los Angeles

Kobe_Bryant_and_Magic_Johnson_by_oddkidd.png

The defending champs could become the next greatest dynasty the world has ever seen and they will still never be as famous as the real stars in Hollywood.

EmmaStone_064854.jpg

tumblr_m0as8tDg391rpeq3xo1_400.jpg

They can flash their shiny rings in the faces of the Phoenix Coyotes Players and Staff all they want.

But at the end of the day.......

92413032.jpg

These rings will be remembered the most 20+ years from now.

The last battle we had is long over.

BUT THE WAR HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rjbidvd03.jpg

BRING THE ****ING PAIN, *****ES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

extralarge.png
[size=+2]@[/size]
extralarge.png

The Flukes (0-2-1) vs Phoenix Coyotes(1-3-0)

Game 5 at an arena desinged more for hockey, unlike the Staples Center, in Glendale AZ(now with 0% smog)

outdoor-led.jpg
city_moon.jpg

TV Coverage (FS Arizona)
Radio Coverage(XTRA SPORTS 910AM)

NOTE: All lines are subject to change.

Flyers-Fans-on-Flyers-West.jpg

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
Philadelphia Flyer​
|
Philadelphia Flyer​
|
Philadelphia Flyer​
Anaheim Duck​
|
Olympic Diver(PUNK ASS *****!​
|
Nolan​
Not really a King​
|
Stoll​
|
Lewis​
Anje Kopidor​
|
Fraser​
|
Carolina Huricane​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Martinez​
|
Voynov​
Scuderi​
|
Brad Doty​
Drewiske​
|
Muzzin​

Goalie​
32​

az_feed_coyotes_012013_275x203_2327468388.jpg

Left Wing
|
Center​
|
Right Wing​
Mikkel Boedker​
|
Antonie Vermette​
|
Shane Doan (C)
Steve Sullivan​
|
Martin Hanzal(might play)(A)
|
Radim Vrbata​
Lauri Korpikoski​
|
TBD​
|
David Moss​
Alexandre Bolduc​
|
Boyd Gordon​
|
Kyle Chipchura​

Left Defenseman
|
Right Defenseman
Oliver Ekman-Larsson​
|
Zbynek Michalek​
Keith Yandle (A)
|
Derek Morris​
Michael Stone​
|
David Schlemco​

Goalie​
LOL​

TODAYS GAME DAY THREAD IS:

Martin Hanzal Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
I almost forgot.

At least the current members of the media in Arizona can get the basic infomation of our team right.

Any of you here remember Liz Habib of KTVK 3TV here in Phoenix?

mqdefault.jpg

She works for Fox 11 in LA and here she is ****ing up the coverage.

Boy am I glad she wasn't here working in AZ for I would hate to see how bad she would **** up on the coverage of the Coyotes.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Oh man, the only thing I can hope for is that Brad Doty's not gonna get any touchdowns with that ball tomorrow night.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Raffi Torres is just dying to play in a game like this. I know he would want to take it to this team real ****ing bad.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
Raffi Torres is just dying to play in a game like this. I know he would want to take it to this team real ****ing bad.

He will get a few more chances this season. It'll be interesting to see what kind of game this is going to be.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I know that if he was able to play in the WCF, the Diver wouldn't pull any of the **** he did in that series.

Oh Diver #1 would have been scared to do anything on the ice. It's just too bad Torres wasn't able to be out there.

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Oh Diver #1 would have been scared to do anything on the ice. It's just too bad Torres wasn't able to be out there.

He would have prefered to have that love tap from Mike Smith over any of the legal hits Torres would give.

Hell, the Kings can't advance into the next round if they are facing someone like Torres as proven in the vancouver Series a couple of seasons ago.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Best GDT ever. I ****ing hate the ****ing Kings so ****ing much. Let's beat them into the ground.

Amen brother...This is the game for Biz. His first shift, beat the crap out of Brown, 2nd shift beat the crap out of Brown, 3rd shift beat the crap out of Brown.

I don't care if we win or lose as long as Brown get's his A$$ beat tonight. :handclap:

Sciamachy

Shadow Coyote
Jan 31, 2008
I'll be surprised if we see any sort of grudge match here boys, we're gonna see two teams with poor records try to improve them.

This. We're loaded with injuries and both teams are sitting in the basement right now. It's going to be all business tonight about winning. As far as I'm concerned, since the Yotes didn't really bother to show up in the first three games of the WCF the only grudge match they should have about it is with themselves.

If Hanzal isn't ready to go I wouldn't be surprised to see us role 7 D tonight. LOL playing in his 3rd game in 4 nights is scary even though he's played well up to this point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad