GDT: Game 5: St. Louis Blues (1-0-0) @ Seattle Kraken (1-2-1) 7:00pm PDT - TNT

CascadiaPenguin

Sponsor
Jul 5, 2017
The Salish Sea
Bissonette was a goon nothing more. Carter was alright and Tocchet was part goon/ part decent player nothing more. None played defense. Perhaps instead of pointing fingers they should look at the positives in the Seattle Kraken play
Tocchet played for 18 years in the NHL, scoring 440 goals while amassing 952 points and 14 Hatties. Maybe your definition of goon/decent player is just different than mine? ;)

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Well, good effort and a point.
The start looked really bad but at least this time the team was able to turn it around.

Next one will be in Colorado where Grubi(assuming he starts) will have to stand on his head for us to get anything.

larueskee

Player/Member USA Hockey or affilates 1972-2006
Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA
Yeah the one point added now projects to 65 over the course of the season! Not enough for the playoffs but 4 more than last year.

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Well, good effort and a point.
The start looked really bad but at least this time the team was able to turn it around.

Next one will be in Colorado where Grubi(assuming he starts) will have to stand on his head for us to get anything.

Colorado isn't in gear yet, it shouldn't be impossible like Carolina is.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Colorado isn't in gear yet, it shouldn't be impossible like Carolina is.

I don't know.
I look at their offensive potential and then I look at how we defend and what our goalies are doing.
And that does make me nervous....

BTW: Heads up to Hakstol for calling that timeout(and basically only trying to set Dunn straight) as that really helped the team.

Reactions: The Marquis

Dowisetrepla

Apr 29, 2009
Washington State
Late to the thread but very encouraged about last night. Looked like they’d be blown out of building again but came back and grabbed a point. Feel much better about this one then Anaheim game

Reactions: The Marquis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad