GDT: Game 5: St. Louis Blues (1-0-0) @ Seattle Kraken (1-2-1) 7:00pm PDT - TNT

kinger8998

Apr 5, 2015
Nova Scotia
Not sure the overall tone among Seattle fans (I'm a Rangers fan), but have seen alot of negative talk among other fanbases about Shane Wright.

I can assure you Kraken fans, as a Rangers fan who's seen Kakko and Lafreniere struggle to varying degrees throughout multiple seasons, he'll be okay just like they are.

Kakko and Laf are finally finding their footing, both occupy top 6 roles at the same time for the first time in their careers, and they don't look like they'll give those spots up for the next 10 years.

There will be growing pains, but patience is key and I promise you could do alot worse than Beniers-Wright down the middle if Kraken don't panic with Wright. He'll be fine.

Not even sure if these words are needed, as youguys (hopefully you do) may already know this and it may just be outside chatter and mocking. But as a Rangers fan who got sick of hearing it and never believed it about Kakko and Laf, just thought I'd take the time to come say it anyways.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Things is looking up. Please, please, don't allow a bad goal to decide it.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Worst case scenario we get a point. Given how the game started, that is no small accomplishment whatever happens in overtime.

Chances of Wright getting a little ice time on the 3 on 3? Oh, well....

Reactions: The Marquis

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
A bad bounce and its in the net,shite! At least the Kraken came back and made it a game and got themselves a point out of the deal

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
Good Night Kraken Nation see you all on Friday against the defending Stanley Cup Champs. The Seattle Kraken played a good/great game I thought

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Good comeback to get a point but man why are we so bad in OT :(

I think the Kraken actually looked better in OT, or least the Blues looked worse. They turned over possession within seconds every time up until the possession when they scored.

That and Bjorkstrand should have shot it, he can score from there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad