Post-Game Talk: GAME 5 - St. Louis 2 BRUINS 1 - Blues lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
All that and Sutherland couldn't even find a makeup call in the last 8 minutes?

The Bruins deserved better in this game. Refs are a joke all series but the past two games have been unbelievable.

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
Surprised at all the doom and gloom in the last thread

This core lost game 5 to the canucks and this team lost game 5 to Toronto 2-1 and still won

Bruins controlled most of the play the final 10. They get Gryzz back and keep playing that way and they can definitely force a game 7.

Then you’re at home having lost the last two there

They can take game 6. One team was going to be up 3-2 after tonight, it just wasn’t us. There’s still a game to be played

I wish I had your faith but the last two games have been utter crap.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-6-6_23-14-28.png

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
Lots of things have to go wrong for the Bruins to lose 1 goal games:

Sundqvist cheap shot leaving the Bruins with 5D

Chara leaving the game with a broken face

Goal allowed after a blatant trip

Add the putrid play if the top-6 and the PP going cold

This can’t keep up... right? This can’t end this way on Sunday.

Force game 7. Do it.

Memokerobi

May 4, 2018
Its f***ing frustrating. These guys work day in day out for months and sacrifice their body to be in this position and there is a good chance they are deprived of their prize because of someone’s incompetence or agenda

Reactions: sarge88

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Cant finish. Pastas one timer isnt intimidating at all
Way too many times a player with a clear lane to the net passes it to Pasta over on the boards with a much lower % shot . Blues goals have not been pretty . Way too many passes even with the amount if shots we had tonight .

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
If I hear anyone else say that officiating isn’t what caused the loss again, I’m going postal.

There never is one reason for a loss.

The officiating was the biggest of those reasons tonight!

Then why dont our coaches bring it up!!!!!! The blues did.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I'm not going to **** about the refs. Yea that second goal sucked but Boston scored 1 goal and their powerplay was garbage. They played well in the first then had moments where they pressured well. But they needed their top guys to have a big game and their PP unit to come through, that simply didn't happen. Also, Pasta needs to get his head out of his ***.

I thought the powerplay was getting chances. Probably would have got one if Bozak was in the box.

Memokerobi

May 4, 2018
And don’t forget we almost gave up another goal after a blatant no call at the end of the 2nd period

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
People in the stands have every right to throw crap on the ice after that blown call. Most of them paid +$1000 to get in.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Thing is, Cassidy can cry all he wants about the officiating. The league is gonna point to the PIM totals and say what do you want us to do?

Acting like the pim totals tell the story.

They won in St. Louis before. They tend to play quite well with their backs against the wall. And please for f***s sake will the top six make a f***ing difference just one game

Reactions: Lady Rhian

Bmessy

Nov 25, 2007
East Boston, MA
Also we're yelling about shoot the damn puck when we're down two goals late in the game. That's horrid. They're in they're own heads cause Binnington when tested hasn't been THAT good to be shaking their confidence

Reactions: Lady Rhian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad