Post-Game Talk: GAME 5 - St. Louis 2 BRUINS 1 - Blues lead series 3-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
Shots on goal are so overrated. The bruins just might lose a championship to those hicks from St. Louis. I hope i am wrong and they force a game 7 but i don’t feel good about this group.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Not only did the Bruins not show up after the 1st, we had shitty officiating piled on as well. They better show up on Sunday.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-6-6_23-12-7.png

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Surprised at all the doom and gloom in the last thread

This core lost game 5 to the canucks and this team lost game 5 to Toronto 2-1 and still won

Bruins controlled most of the play the final 10. They get Gryzz back and keep playing that way and they can definitely force a game 7.

Then you’re at home having lost the last two there

They can take game 6. One team was going to be up 3-2 after tonight, it just wasn’t us. There’s still a game to be played

Bruins4Life136

Apr 30, 2019
Blues are not good.

Bruins should have played much better.

Refs should be fired for that 2nd goal.

Backs against the wall. No margin for error.

Don’t let these no talent head hunting losers hang around anymore and be in danger of a bad ref call.

Play like you can and win.

The blues have been opportunistic. This is all on the bruins players just not getting it done. I felt they needed to come out with a lead in the first period. Get off to a great start quickly.

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
The non-calls tonight on the Mojo hit in front of the ref and the trip on Acciari are hard to grasp. Yet again the refs impacting a GWG in a playoff game this year.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Yup. I shut it off after the Blues 2nd goal. I don't regret it either.
Its what the NHL wants....the Blues to win at no cost. Go ahead. I'm losing interest in WWE\NHL

Reactions: winterwill

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
It’s been a good season. They went further than I thought.

But I’m done with this league and the way the NHL handles officiating.

I am also done with this league. The officiating is so bad it rivals wrestling for the corruption. Will no longer get the hockey package and will scale back to about 30 games a year. I don't believe that this league has the proper integrity to keep me watching as passionately as I have in the past.

Reactions: Dreghorn2

neelyforpresident

Dec 25, 2007
Washington
I'm not going to **** about the refs. Yea that second goal sucked but Boston scored 1 goal and their powerplay was garbage. They played well in the first then had moments where they pressured well. But they needed their top guys to have a big game and their PP unit to come through, that simply didn't happen. Also, Pasta needs to get his head out of his ***.

Reactions: Lady Rhian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad