GDT: GAME #5 - Shark E. Cheese's - Canucks vs. Sharks - 7:00 p.m, SNET-VAN (not pacific)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
SNET VAN HD seems to be blocked for customers who do not have the HD Sports package (Same package with the SN360, Speed, Golf etc ).

Alexistheman

Jun 28, 2007
Surrey
I know a lot of people haven't gotten to their seats yet, but you're right. There ARE a lot of empty seats in Rogers arena tonight. And yet you know they'll announce it was yet another sell out. :shakehead

It is a sell out. STH dont go to every game. Its not some fictitious claim that they sold out, they did, people just didnt go to the game.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
this is the last team I wanna see early in the playoffs.

Size, speed, grit, skill. If they lose the choking status, they should have a cup soon

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
SJ puck support in Dzone is good. At least 2 options available. That 3rd forechecker for the Canucks has to be really smart in when to help or when to back off. The goal is to pressure their D. That's where their weakness is IMO.

BoHorvatFan

Dec 13, 2009
Vancouver
LMAO ''Canucks on a 3 on 2 and Booth... chips it into the corner'' he didn't have any idea it was a 3 on 2 he had his head down durrrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad