Pre-Game Talk: Game 5 PDSF: Flames @ Canucks | 7PM Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
lacks game was deteriorating because of how many games he got down the stretch, Lack is the better goalie but with how fatigue he looks I support playing Miller here.

westcoastsedinery

Oct 5, 2014
I am incredibly sick of Chris Higgins. He's shifty and good defensively, fine. Sometimes he pulls off a move on a rush that surprises you. However if you want to score a goal, the puck dies at his stick.

It has been like this for a long time and it needs to change.

Matthias also needs to go. I hated Raymond and he is just another larger version. Perimeter player with a big frame, soft as a kitten. Waste of height.

Mcmillan has done what he does. Nothing more, nothing less. To expect more from a utility plug is ******** and he doesn't deserve the hate he gets.

Tiranis

Jun 10, 2009
Toronto, ON
I am incredibly sick of Chris Higgins. He's shifty and good defensively, fine. Sometimes he pulls off a move on a rush that surprises you. However if you want to score a goal, the puck dies at his stick.

It's not really Higgins' fault that he has been played above his pay grade and talent level for a few years now. He's a great 3rd liner and would be considered excellent value if he played there.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
It's not really Higgins' fault that he has been played above his pay grade and talent level for a few years now. He's a great 3rd liner and would be considered excellent value if he played there.

and you can't expect anyone to have success when their playing with vey and McMillian

ItsAllPartOfThePlan

Feb 5, 2006
Calgary
Win or lose, I would rather they had played this series with more young players. 2 D men and 2 forwards from Utica would have at least made this worth watching.

had we subbed out bieksa and Sbisa with Corrado and Stanton, we ate probably looking at a tied series. instead we have this **** show

Mofletz

Aug 28, 2006
They may not be as good as they were back in 2011, but I have no doubt that their desire to win is still there.

It's hard to believe this when you think about the putrid game 3. Also 3 shots in the 2nd period of game 4?

It sure didn't look like the team have desire to win the game.

Dana Murzyn

Oct 5, 2005
The team will finally get it together but Miller will be shaky. Because Canucks.

4-3 Calgary.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
It's entireky possible they come back.

1 win tomorrow and suddenly the pressure is on calgary to win at home. No one wants to play a game 7 on the road.

I'm not saying it's gonna happen but Getting that 4th win can cause teams to grip the sticks and get nervous.

Get the win tomorrow and try your luck in calgary. Then it's 50/50 in game 7.

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
Win one and it doesn't look that bad, I think we win tommorow don't feel to confident winning in the Saddledome though.:(

Zanon

Apr 4, 2008
Vancouver
The Canucks have had a goalie change in the first round of the playoffs the last three times; Kings, Sharks, Flames.

And it's never been because of the goaltending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad