BRUINS GDT Game 5 - No Place Like Home - Bruins vs. NJ Devils - 7pm ET - NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
DeBrusk definitely does more than implied in that post, but it's true he's struggling. Can't quite put my finger on why, whether it's positioning or confidence or something else, but at the moment Karson is more dangerous on that line than he is. Which is nothing to be ashamed of, it's just noticeable.

He's still great at getting in front of the net though and causing havoc there, which contributed to Bergy's goal. Credit where it's due.
He lost 2 points in Colorado

Reactions: bobbyorr04 and BMC

Smitty93

Dec 6, 2012
Just one time I want Pandolfo to show some emotion during the coach's interview, just to mess with everyone, and then he can go back to being a robot.

Reactions: Chief Nine and BMC

PlinySR

Oct 12, 2017
New England
It’s 100% you

Perhaps.

Maybe it’s the lack of a top six RW on the other side, but I feel like Krejci isn’t surround by enough. Jake doesn’t make enough happen. He’s good off the rush, but in-zone he seems like a negative 80% of the time.

Reactions: BMC

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
He lost 2 points in Colorado

Yeah he was pretty good in that one. I'm not saying he's been terrible, far from it - he's playing ok and really digging in. But he has been and can be better, and sharper in his passing and stick work. I think he'll find his best form soon.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
as we play the 3rd period in game number 5 to start the season... just 7 goals in regulation allowed so far.

defense is the result of hard work and attention to detail... anyone that is accusing our boys of not having the hungar to get back to the cup finals has no idea what they are talking about.

Stanley cup hangover? lmao... this team is deep deep deep and hungry as hell... things are looking very very very good to be a bruin fan this year

get on the bandwagon now boys and girls... its going to be a great ride

Mistah Ungah

Mar 19, 2018
Amorica
Tonight they are having my 30-year high school reunion. o_O :wally:
I forgot until I started seeing the pictures on Facebook :laugh:

This is more fun anyway.

Ha! Too funny. I graduated 30 years ago also, but if there was a reunion, I didn't hear about it lol. I'm just sooo hurt to not have to see all my boring old classmates haha.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
as we play the 3rd period in game number 5 to start the season... just 7 goals in regulation allowed so far.

defense is the result of hard work and attention to detail... anyone that is accusing our boys of not having the hungar to get back to the cup finals has no idea what they are talking about.

Stanley cup hangover? lmao... this team is deep deep deep and hungry as hell... things are looking very very very good to be a bruin fan this year

get on the bandwagon now boys and girls... its going to be a great ride

All aboard!!

I do feel Cassidy was right though when he said that the real test for this group will come in Dec-Jan when it becomes more of a grind and they're having to face up to slightly fresher teams. But I think they'll be fine, as long as they stay healthy.

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
He isn’t and it’s a wonder he was able to get 73 points last season

its really about winning matchups... our fourth line usually gives us a leg up on the comp... last year our 3rd line was a bit of a black hole... and for the most part our second line has held its own in recent years thanks to krecji

if these 3 lines can hold their own and the top line is 40 goals better than whoever it competes against we will win most our share of games. could we be better if we moved pastrnak to the second line? should debrusk move to the 3rd line? it might improve our middle lines but it would come at a cost

best thing to do is hope that some of our gambles do pay off... paitence... we are winning... enjoy the winning... theres time to get ready for playoffs in feb and march if the gambles dont pay off before then

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Look Hall really does want to be a Bruin!! Don't let him out of the bench until he signs a contract. He's clearly eager to escape this poor Devils outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad