BRUINS GDT Game 5 - No Place Like Home - Bruins vs. NJ Devils - 7pm ET - NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2019-10-12_20-38-45.png

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Well there was the now traditional rubbish 2nd period, although to their credit NJ stepped it up in that one. Thanks to Rask and Bergy we've actually come out further ahead, but it's still an issue.

Reactions: BMC

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Just flipped to the Astro’s/Yankees game and my wife astutely pointed out that Alex Bregman looks a lot like Marchand.

Never noticed it before.

Auto Pilot

Sep 7, 2019
Told you guys the Devils coach is a f***ing dumb ass. The whole staff sucks. 29 mins on the PP so far this season not a single goal. Defensive system sucks. Rask looks good.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
It’s 100% you

DeBrusk definitely does more than implied in that post, but it's true he's struggling. Can't quite put my finger on why, whether it's positioning or confidence or something else, but at the moment Karson is more dangerous on that line than he is. Which is nothing to be ashamed of, it's just noticeable.

He's still great at getting in front of the net though and causing havoc there, which contributed to Bergy's goal. Credit where it's due.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
DeBrusk definitely does more than implied in that post, but it's true he's struggling. Can't quite put my finger on why, whether it's positioning or confidence or something else, but at the moment Karson is more dangerous on that line than he is. Which is nothing to be ashamed of, it's just noticeable.

He's still great at getting in front of the net though and causing havoc there, which contributed to Bergy's goal. Credit where it's due.

He’s good at tipping shots too, but that’s not a focus of their PP, so he doesn’t get the chance too often.

prizminferno

Feb 14, 2019

He also scored on a snipe last game that got stolen from him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad