GDT: Game #5 Leafs 2-1-1 host Sharks 3-0 6pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

FiveHoleo

Jul 31, 2021
You do realize it's way more of you shitting on Liljegren than anybody praising him as being the next Lidstrom right?
If saying he'll make a fine pro for some European club is shitting on him you're probably right. Nobody is claiming he's Lidstrom but I find it offensive when its suggested he's ready to take a job in the NHL given what I see happening every time he's on the ice and I'm passionate about that. He plays for the Leafs though and is probably some sort of good person so he'll be rewarded by nice guy Kyle.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
wow, I haven't watched a Toronto feed game many years...they ripped the goalie mercilessly- haha

they are more harsh than any other Homer crew I think
Gord and Ray aren't really a homer crew. They are national PBP guys that do Leaf regional games. They are good but they aren't partial to the Leafs at all.

Griffin76

May 17, 2014
Nova Scotia
If saying he'll make a fine pro for some European club is shitting on him you're probably right. Nobody is claiming he's Lidstrom but I find it offensive when its suggested he's ready to take a job in the NHL given what I see happening every time he's on the ice and I'm passionate about that. He plays for the Leafs though and is probably some sort of good person so he'll be rewarded by nice guy Kyle.

Every chance you get to take a little dig at him you do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad