C97AC0E5-2514-4E00-A8F6-C4418333FF91.jpeg
1779DA4F-9CEE-45A6-91CF-A8F5361272E8.jpeg
95B59075-1D68-4213-91FC-3BBC4AC54182.jpeg
8E3CC6A2-7E1E-49DC-8C1A-C1F5F06373F2.jpeg

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
Ya'll may be catching a tired Sharks team. We've been playing great, but got outplayed last night and didn't have our legs like we did our first two games, yet we got the win. That said, if we're rested, this is not the same team from the seasons past. We look...good...watch for our young kids, #72 Eklund (PPG so far) and #76 Dahlen (2g so far). We are so much faster now.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Ya'll may be catching a tired Sharks team. We've been playing great, but got outplayed last night and didn't have our legs like we did our first two games, yet we got the win. That said, if we're rested, this is not the same team from the seasons past. We look...good...watch for our young kids, #72 Eklund (PPG so far) and #76 Dahlen (2g so far). We are so much faster now.

Good to hear. Hope you guys can keep Hertl.

DraftSchmaft

Jul 29, 2021
I think these guys are in for a rude awakening (Dahlen, Balcers, Eklund) going up against this top 6 rest or no rest.
19 year old Eklund getting a Nylander or Tavares stick check....poor guy.

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA

Your team has looked quite good. I love Eklund so far. He’s going to be a home run pick for you guys. People expecting a blowout (don’t know why they ever would given this team’s history) on here are going to be in for a surprise I think. Hope for a good game and a Leafs win of course :)

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Like that we’re playing Hutch tonight - we’re a good enough team to take the chance and go for both wins on a B2B.

Just f***ing win boys! As long as we do, should be nice to get a look at Eklund too, seems like an exciting young talent.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
Definitely interested in seeing eklund as I followed him a bit prior to the draft, but can you elaborate on Jonathen Dahlen (I think his name is?) , I just assumed he was a nothing piece picked up by sharks to fill out the roster. Does he have a higher ceiling? Does he look like he fits?

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
lol some leaf fans. You would think with everything that happens that last few years they would be more humble.

Eh. You're on the Leafs board, people can pound sand if they don't like what is said. What's the point in sports if you can't talk any shit and have to sit there quietly professing how bad your team is or else are seen as classless or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA