GDT: Game #5 Leafs 2-1-1 host Sharks 3-0 6pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Absolutely must win game. If the Leafs don't come out with determination, we know the core is officially rotten, Dubas needs to be fired, Keefe should be barred from the league, waive Marner, trade Matthews for 4 first round and out tank the Habs. Entire rebuild is on the line tonight!

Reactions: Zybalto

Tarmore

Nov 11, 2008
Absolutely must win game. If the Leafs don't come out with determination, we know the core is officially rotten, Dubas needs to be fired, Keefe should be barred from the league, waive Marner, trade Matthews for 4 first round and out tank the Habs. Entire rebuild is on the line tonight!

LOL.... No

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Damn this game is at 6, sucks, wish it was a 7:30 start. Hopefully, we come out and play as we did was NYR but this time convert our chances.

SJS has some promising and exciting players, but this should be a win for the leafs.

Going 5-2 leafs win, Hutch with 2 on 19. Matthews with 2 Goals, marner with 2 apples.

Go Leafs Go

DraftSchmaft

Jul 29, 2021
lol some leaf fans. You would think with everything that happens that last few years they would be more humble.
God forbid I want to big up my own players on game day on my own team board. It's not that serious. You guys are just drama queens.

DraftSchmaft

Jul 29, 2021
really? A rude awakening? Why would you even start with this. Lol. Why just enjoy the game and seeing new young talented players. It’s not like y’all have some beef with SJ
There is no beef. Why are you taking my post so serious. Is this top 6 not the biggest test those 3 have ever seen? I'm allowed to compliment my own guys same way you are yours. I'm calm you're calm. Don't make up a story that doesn't exist.

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
Well... As we know we are not welcome on other teams boards, even can't post as "I come in peace". There is the mainboards, for nonleaf fans.
Exactly. I’m actually fine with some fans from other teams posting here in a respectful manner. But because we have to follow different rules it rubs a lot of people here the wrong way. Heck we can be actively trolled on here and nothing happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad