GDT: Game #5 : KINGS vs. CANUCKS, Monday, 1/28/13 @ 7:30 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
3 - 1 Kings. I hope you guys crush the nucks (again).

Last edited by a moderator:

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
3 - 1 Kings. I hope you guys crush the nucks (again). Arrogant fan base that needs to be silenced. (Just check out pg.1 of their GDT... Making fun of Brown's lisp) Very classy.

143280250_slide.jpg

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Came here to wish you guys luck. Really disappointed by the lack of respect towards the Canucks though, hey whatever you guys won the cup you guys can rub it in until we get ours. Anyway good luck tonight guys, hoping for a fun game!

Nefarious

Classless Doty
Jun 27, 2006
King's Landing
Came here to wish you guys luck. Really disappointed by the lack of respect towards the Canucks though, hey whatever you guys won the cup you guys can rub it in until we get ours. Anyway good luck tonight guys, hoping for a fun game!

I have respect for the twins....but,....that's about it. Thanks for the well wishes and the post. You're ok in my book! :thumbu:

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago

really? after years and years of disrespect from Canucks fans in our own barn....Kings fans show lack of respect now towards the Nucks. :shakehead nice try

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
really? after years and years of disrespect from Canucks fans in our own barn....Kings fans show lack of respect now towards the Nucks. :shakehead nice try

You can expect the hate from irrational hockey fans. Posters on HFBoards clearly know more about the game than the people who disrespected the Kings in your barn, look at the Canucks board many are saying they envy the Kings for there great run. Anyway sorry on behalf of those who disrespected. Good luck again :yo:

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
not helen tweeting that Roberta Lu is starting tonight, nothing like an over rated goalie to help an ailing PP unit.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC

Well, I can't speak for all Canucks fans but once I got over Dustin Brown and all the Jonathan Quick love I could cheer for the Kings. Good team, I like them.

Some of the Canucks fans are goons but so are fans of lots of teams.

Anywho, all fluff aside hoping to see a game with a healthy dose of hate and vitriol. Good game guys.

rattytattat

Jun 2, 2011
Good luck kings fans...tonight will be one hell of a game I hope....all fan bases have a..holes..all fan bases have good people.

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity

Have you seen the Vanc GDT? :laugh:

Good Luck indeed... :sarcasm:

(it's all goooood...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad