GDT: Game #5 : KINGS vs. CANUCKS, Monday, 1/28/13 @ 7:30 pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
im expecting Kassian and Burrows to take a few runs at DB tonight. tonight is going to be a roller coaster i think. it won't surprise me to see Big Red and Nolan exact a toll from some of the Nucks tonight. hell Richards will likely get into also. should be a very interesting game

Winger23

May 3, 2007
Still a bit under the weather ... just getting it up so the CANUCKS FANS can steal my GDT template without asking and not give me any credit :rant: ... anyways, I'll edit it more tomorrow, so don't freak out if something is still from the WCSF's :p: cough sniffle :puppy: cough

Hahahaha, the fool even admitted to stealing your template Puck U and had the nerve to complain about too much coding. Good to see typical nuck fans in mid-season form.

As far as the game, I think kopi gets 2 more tonight. He had 2 posts against edmonton and 2 goals against the dogs, so I think he's starting his typical 3 week hot streak at the beginning of the year.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Canuck fans have always been smug and condescending towards us. Now we get to rub in their face that we've got a cup.

drugold

drunk, goals&swagger
Jul 13, 2009
Brisbane,
No matter what happens today. We are still better than Vancouver in every way ( apart from sucking and diving)

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Canuck fans have always been smug and condescending towards us. Now we get to rub in their face that we've got a cup.

Like at the end of Game 6, when the fans were chanting we want the Cup, fans should start this game chanting we got the Cup. Vancouver goes on to win the game, but then at the end fans start chanting we got the Cup again.

yankeeking

Jun 4, 2007
I.E.
Can I just say it was even better in person. Just beautiful.

last season my seats were on that blue line so it was right in front us, best part was he couldn't have dived any faster than he went down there, freaking beautful hit !!!!
........funny first time I had respect for that ginger was when he actually came back out after hit, didn't think he had it in him

CNS

A World Alone
May 24, 2008
Mitchell didn't skate today again so he won't be playing.

Just. ****ing. Win.

Whiskeypete

Jul 14, 2010
Chicago
last season my seats were on that blue line so it was right in front us, best part was he couldn't have dived any faster than he went down there, freaking beautful hit !!!!
........funny first time I had respect for that ginger was when he actually came back out after hit, didn't think he had it in him

in person or on TV it was beautiful. on TV we had the close up of him reaching for the board and the look of shock on the Nuck players bench. the shocked faces on their bench and a hand that was shaking and blindly pawing for something to hold on to......that you can't really see in person. i saw it vividly in HD and will never forget it

yeah i respect him for taking it and getting up but...."you got knocked the F out"

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB

Honestly I gained a fair bit of respect for H Sedin through last year's playoff. Especially his post game interviews. In the past it seemed that both sedins would point blame at officials or call others on other teams dirty or cheap. Last year their responses to questions were more along the lines of "we need to be better", or "thats part of the game" sort of responses.
I think last years playoff compared to three years ago when they beat us, both sedins have toughened up.
Actually respect them now.

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California
in person or on TV it was beautiful. on TV we had the close up of him reaching for the board and the look of shock on the Nuck players bench. the shocked faces on their bench and a hand that was shaking and blindly pawing for something to hold on to......that you can't really see in person. i saw it vividly in HD and will never forget it

yeah i respect him for taking it and getting up but...."you got knocked the F out"

I'm sorry.. but you just can't compare to TV. Sure TV can give you a closer look, but I didn't need that because it was felt all through the building. Will never forget that. :yo:

Shellz

May 6, 2009
California

I know. I was surprised too. But, gosh..that game was so much fun. :D

Puck U

2012 SC CHAMPIONS !
Aug 2, 2005
Apple Valley, CA.
No matter what happens today. We are still better than Vancouver in every way ...

5agmf7.gif
awww man, drugold see what you did, you big bully ! ;)

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
At least when I rip off Puck's GDT I have the decency to give him credit for the design :D

Anyways, beating the Canucks is always fun, go do that LA, I really hate that Canucks team, screw em...

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
1) Establish the forecheck and grind their defensemen down.

2) Hit the Sedins, especially Henrik early and often.

3) Get the 2nd line going. No way the Canucks' forwards have the depth to hang with the Kings.

123slam

Dec 28, 2006
Wouldn't be surprised to see them run Kopi more than Doughty.

5-3 Kings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad