GDT: Game 5: Hawks vs Blues - 7:30 CT on NBCSCH - Keiths 1000th Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

May 19, 2014
Do you guys think the best place for tarasenko on the PP is by the blue line?

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
So far ...everyone buying in. ..2 periods of total effort hockey from.our guys...39 shots ..but only 2 goals...Somehow not fair..we deserve to be up by 2 or 3 more goals..but alas we have to work so hard to score ..Ean while a bad night for Leafs ...only beat Washington by 4-2 ...4 goals only for them
..that is disappointing. ..they should have 6-7"every night..but still quite easy for them 4 goals on just 28 shots ...so I guess we gotta get 80 shots to score 4 ....so unfair that we must work so hard to beatvgoaluescand the Leafsvon an off night only need just 28 on net to getv 4 goals.

So we can guess what this means. ..STL probably tiesvitbup and gets the GWG in regulation or OT or shoot-out ..We appear to be squandering a dominant performance by our team ...Work hard...supposed to get rewarded ..but it is frustrating we only have 2 past Allen at this point and I fear letting them hang around despite dominating the play will come back to haunt bis. I HOPE I an wrong bonus this bad feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad