GDT: Game 5: Hawks vs Blues - 7:30 CT on NBCSCH - Keiths 1000th Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
In honor of Duncan Keith playing in his 1000th game I based the GTD off the slogan:
Chicago runs on Duncan.

Forwards.jpg

Defense.jpg

Goalies.jpg

Blues lineup

Attachments

• runsonduncan.jpg
    runsonduncan.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Good GDT, but is it just me or does Keith look more like Jokiharju and Jokiharju looks more like Keith? :sarcasm:

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Good GDT, but is it just me or does Keith look more like Jokiharju and Jokiharju looks more like Keith? :sarcasm:

Caught between getting the sides they play on wrong or sides in the picture. Btw are the images showing up okay? It seems they are super tiny when not signed in but larger when signed in.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Caught between getting the sides they play on wrong or sides in the picture. Btw are the images showing up okay? It seems they are super tiny when not signed in but larger when signed in.
I'm signed in and the images look fine. If I were you I'd maybe try highlighting the images in edit mode, go to alignment in the settings, and change it to center then save it. But other than that it looks good.

Edit: That's better :)

Last edited:
Reactions: iiStylesx

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
- No big mistakes in own and neutral zone
- PP&Kahun got their first ones, build on that
- Big game from Kunitz-Anisimov-Hayden
- Stellar game from Ward
- Stay out of the penalty box

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
1000th is a big milestone. After Seabrook reaching it, he'll be the 6th to ever play 1000 games for the Hawks.
At seasons end they will be 2 & 3 on the all time games played list.

Reactions: RememberTheRoar

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
It's kind of weird to bust Saad down the lineup after what was IMO his best game yet (minus finish in front of the net), but whatever. If you're going to 'send messages' or what have you, may as well do it early in the year on a team with no expectations.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
It's kind of weird to bust Saad down the lineup after what was IMO his best game yet (minus finish in front of the net), but whatever. If you're going to 'send messages' or what have you, may as well do it early in the year on a team with no expectations.
ditto. I am fine with it, but thought he performed well enough to get another game there or at worst line up with AA,,,

Reactions: Blue Liner

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Just bumping this up so people remember to use this. It's game day y'all, so use the game day thread for all your game 5 banter.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
cat -toews-kahun
Fortin-AA-Kane
Saad-Schmaltz-Hayden
johnson-kruger-kampf

kunitz is not needed, nor never will be, take him behind the barn along with manning and Q

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
cat -toews-kahun
Fortin-AA-Kane
Saad-Schmaltz-Hayden
johnson-kruger-kampf

kunitz is not needed, nor never will be, take him behind the barn along with manning and Q

Kunitz will/could be useful in the play-offs i think.
Kruger is not needed, for me. Only reason Kruger is a NHL:er because Q loves him.

BobbyJet

I am Canadian
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can

I know it sounds strange but I look at this demotion as a wake-up call to all 3 of those players. Sometimes I wish Q would bring out his inner Torts and break from the country club tradition when dealing with certain players, but let's not hold our collective breaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->