GDT: Game 5: Columbus at Ottawa | 10/18 7PM EDT

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
My buddy texted me an hr and a half ago if I wanted to see this game. He got me a ticket for $20. Super stoked to see my first BJs game! Love the team, and only hope for the best. Only game I was sober for/remember last year was the Habs pre-season vs. Ottawa and the Sharks stomping the Sens 5-2 in Stalock's first NHL start. :) I'll be fairly sober tonight, so I'm excited!

And I've just realized... I've never cheered for the Sens when I've been there. :laugh: Games I saw last year (when I moved to Ottawa):

MTL (pre-season)
Sharks
Tampa Bay x2 (one was a part game, as I was "removed" during the 3rd :laugh:)

And the Sharks/Habs are obviously my two top teams while NYI and CLB are my #3/4 and I'm a fan of a ton of TB players, so they'd round it out as #5.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
I was gonna make a post about Bob, then I remember Mac is in net tonight. Need a big game from him for the W.

Nov 13, 2006
Ohio
I'm hoping this team can grind out wins early and change the stakes for the last month of the season playing for a high seed instead of just a berth.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Is there a way to get these damn adds with guys with machine guns flying at me to stop

Like this forum but this is ridiculous

It's also nice to have ******* on. It's free download if I remember correctly, and you really need it for so many things on the internet.

IHeartZherdev*

Interesting to watch the Turris / Johansen battle tonight. Diva vs. Diva!:p:

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Rimer can barely read the teleprompter, I noticed Jody had to hold the note pad for him so he could read his lines off of that.

nhldiedinthe90s*

who farted lol
Sep 23, 2013
Rimer can barely read the teleprompter, I noticed Jody had to hold the note pad for him so he could read his lines off of that.

Just getting older or is he experiencing health problems?

Never thought much of him as a broadcaster but he seems like a great guy.

Halfboard

Nov 30, 2005
Settling in for a great of hockey - Jackets & HNIC on center ice, cold beers at hand. Life's good tonight...................

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
He called the goaltender Robert Linner. Never been a fan of him as an announcer, but he has been really bad this year. I hope he is okay.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad