Inactive
Cowen, Greening, Hoffman

Injured
Methot​

BF3

Boom Roasted.
Dec 30, 2011
Cbus
In first. 3 for 3 when that happens. Go Jackets.

Thanks for doing your part :thumbu:

CBJ should win, they are the better team. Need as many points as possible before heading out west for a brutal road trip.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Important game to get point(s) in with the games we have coming up.

Thanks for doing your part :thumbu:

CBJ should win, they are the better team. Need as many points as possible before heading out west for a brutal road trip.

Agree 100%. A win and we will have 8 pts. Eve if we go 0 fer out west 2 wins back home would give us the magical 12 in 10.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Kids are gonna come out strong tonight. Big win 5-2

Joey x2, Johnson, Chaput and Wennberg with the goals.

Has anyone seen the Ottawa GDT yet? Pretty epic and pretty jealous tbh.

Also, a sens fan posted this..
Easy Loss.

Its not a shame to lose once in a while to superior team

Go Sens Go !!!

Never thought I'd live to see those words being said about :cbj

Last edited:

Raymones

Aug 2, 2005
Sweden
Kids are gonna come out strong tonight. Big win 5-2

Joey x2, Johnson, Chaput and Wennberg with the goals.

Gonna watch this one to see Wennberg play at the NHL level for the first time. I understand he did alright so far, but HOW the hell is it possible being -5 ( JJ -6 :amazed:) when Blue Jackets have a goal differential of 13-9?

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Off topic I know but that's sure a beautiful shot of Ottawa.....I know, back to hockey.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Gonna watch this one to see Wennberg play at the NHL level for the first time. I understand he did alright so far, but HOW the hell is it possible being -5 ( JJ -6 :amazed:) when Blue Jackets have a goal differential of 13-9?

If I'm not mistaken his line was on the ice for every goal against during the Dallas game. Kind of like JJ, his +/- is a little misleading as I don't think he has played bad, that whole line in general has had a little trouble clicking. I think he'd be good on a line with Jenner when he gets back though. Richards has Wennberg playing in all scenarios, PP, PK and late in games. He's putting a lot of pressure on him early and he hasn't buckled yet. Although a lot of fans here want him to be playing in Springfield to develop more.

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Good point, DJ....Your reminder actually made me fee better as I was hesitant to give the opponent any props.

I'm with you that Ottawa is a very pretty town, which is why I was saying "too bad" they don't actually play there. I've been to a game in Kanata and it's flat out depressing. Literally an NHL arena and parking lot in the middle of nowhere.

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
With the Jackets playing last night, this will definitely be a hard fought game. This will not be an easy 2 points. But I'm confident the Jackets will pull a win out. The number I have in my head is 5-3 CBJ.

On to the Ottawa side, why do they have McArthur ahead of Bobby Ryan? That makes absolute total logical sense....
Yeah, if I was a coach I'd have an inferior player slotted on the top line over a star 30-35 goal player too :laugh:

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
On to the Ottawa side, why do they have McArthur ahead of Bobby Ryan? That makes absolute total logical sense....
Yeah, if I was a coach I'd have an inferior player slotted on the top line over a star 30-35 goal player too :laugh:

Ryan played with Turris and MacArthur before being moved to play with Chiasson and Zibanejad, and Mark Stone being brought in to play with Turris (whom he had chemistry with last season).

It gives Ottawa two solid scoring lines instead of one.

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
all 9 of the goals against came on even strength (CBJ are 100% on the PK), where as 10 of the 13 CBJ goals came on even strength

Radon

Jan 7, 2012
Ottawa
With the Jackets playing last night, this will definitely be a hard fought game. This will not be an easy 2 points. But I'm confident the Jackets will pull a win out. The number I have in my head is 5-3 CBJ.

Because MacArthur/Turris have like 100% chemistry, and Stone seems to be finding chemistry with them as well.

neek21

Sep 8, 2012
6 pages for the Ottawa GDT and at least 5 are about the caricatures of the players on the opening page......hmmmmmm

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad