Pre-Game Talk: GAME #5 - Canucks @ Sharks - "BARF!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
No small wonder that there isn't a lot of Sharks hatred on these boards; the Sharks fans on HF are really well-informed compared to other teams' fans. I remember how the atmosphere during the WCF was more jovial than hate-filled - trading jokes and such. They're like the D&D club of HF. :laugh:

Good people.

coastin*

Just had a peak in the sharks gdt, they are getting really high on their team and predicting a blowout victory.

pahlsson

Mar 22, 2012
Just had a peak in the sharks gdt, they are getting really high on their team and predicting a blowout victory.

disciplined play pls or else it's gonna turn out that way wit how their PP is working and how our PK isn't working

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
No small wonder that there isn't a lot of Sharks hatred on these boards; the Sharks fans on HF are really well-informed compared to other teams' fans. I remember how the atmosphere during the WCF was more jovial than hate-filled - trading jokes and such. They're like the D&D club of HF. :laugh:

Good people.

Our rivalry with the Sharks has always seemed to lack the absolute hatred compared to say, Edmonton and Chicago. More of a "respect each other's talent" approach. With how they are playing though. That lineup is frightening.

alternate

Win the week!
Jun 9, 2006
victoria
When Kesler comes back, I'd like to see him on the point for the 1st PP unit. Get that elusive RHS-LHS one-timer set up. And we seem to love having that point man go up into the slot (I hate it), and Kesler will be better at it than Garrison.

I'd prefer to have Garrison's shot on the 2nd unit. Neither Bieksa nor Hamhuis have big shots, and our 2nd unit should be about getting pucks to the net.

Kassian-Hank-Dank
Kesler-Edler

Burrows-Schroeder-Raymond
Bieksa-Garrison

Maybe you put Hansen on the 2nd unit to get a RHS in there.

5on5 with Kesler and Booth, it begins to be difficult to find room for everyone. I'd love to have Volpatti and Weise to be a crash-n-bang 4th, but it would mean having a legit top 9 forward as a healthy scratch.

Sedin-Sedin-Kassian
Burrows-Kesler-Hansen
Raymond-Schroeder-Booth
Weise-Malhotra-Lapierre
Higgins / Volpatti

Hard to leave Higgins out of the line-up, but Weise brings more physicality to the fourth line, and hasn't looked out of place getting defensive minutes. But you could make that change to get more skill. Or maybe you leave Burrows at 3C and put Higgins with Kesler. Or for more toughness, Lappy to 3c and Volpatti with Mlahotra.

It's a really versatile line-up if/when it gets healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad