GDT: Game 5: Blues at Stars 1/26/13 at 7:00 CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Like our chances with no Jagr, no Benn, and no Lehtonen going for Dallas.

Goaltending wise, Nilstorp isn't as good as Kari (obviously) but he kept us in the game against Minnesota and has been dynamite all season in the AHL. That's the last of our worries right now.

Y'all should roll over us tonight though, just because of our defense being completely awful.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Don't like using this phrase as anybody can beat anybody on a given night and it's not like Dallas is a scrub team, but with the injuries they have + no Benn, it seems like tonight should be an "easy" win.

Hope they aren't taking Dallas lightly tonight. There is still plenty of a talent on that team.

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Sounds like Dallas is pretty beat up, not to sound cocky but these are games you gotta win. No Benn, Jagr, Roy. Still gotta come to play but this is a very winnable game

2 Minute Minor

Hi Keeba!
Jun 3, 2008
Temple, Texas
This will be a good test for how evenly the Blues can approach each game this season. Do they have to get 'up' emotionally for the top teams, or can they play their game regardless of who is on the ice across from them.

I think this will be a tough game and the Blues will have to work hard for their chances. I think Dallas has a strong chance to be a playoff team this year.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
Considering our performances in the first 2 road games, I expect a big game tonight coming off a days rest and our first team practice. Would like to have seen Jágr and Benn, but not going to complain they aren't playing!

Wait, what?

Good catch :laugh:

bluemandan

Ya Ma Goo!
Mar 18, 2008
If you guys don't beat us by 5+ it'll be an upset.

That's a bit extreme.

As 2 Minute Minor said, it will be a good test of how the Blues perform when the expectations are low.

I expect the domination in shot differential to continue.

I expect the Blues to win by 3, and not get the shutout.

Skew06

Nov 16, 2012
Hazelwood, Missouri
Hasek starting in net for the blues!? NICE!

I wonder if hes going to wear that ridiculous goalie helmet. Just a regular skaters helmet with a cage on it. Why?

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
I wish Dallas was 100% so it would be a better matchup, you guys should handle us easily. I'm excited to watch Pietrangelo, Tarasenko Shattenkirk, and Backes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad