GDT: Game 5: Anaheim Ducks @ San Jose Sharks | 7:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
When we let in the goal at the end of regulation, i knew i was going to get nothing-nothing from my money bet :facepalm:

Ducks lost and i still didn`t get the money fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

KickHisAssZegrass

Sponsor
Nov 18, 2005
Portland, OR
Kinds sucks that we didnt win this game. The Sharks were invisible the last 15 minutes of the game and the one shot that they get goes Through Hiller. Atleast we know the Sharks arent really that good.

Ducksgo*

Am I the only one pumped for our 4th line? That line looked really good. Added a lot of pressure on the sharks d. We played really damn good btw sucks it went to SO I thought we were good enough to win in OT

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I put this one on Hiller and Lydman. On the first goal Lydman had no business being so far up the ice leaving Sbisa with too many men to defend, and on the second goal....come on Jonas...that one should've been easy. Maybe there was a screen...idk...but it was soft.

Corey Perry*

****, that was crap. Good game by us, but... ****.

3-1-1 is still pretty good. I like how our team is playing. On to the next one.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Kinds sucks that we didnt win this game. The Sharks were invisible the last 15 minutes of the game and the one shot that they get goes Through Hiller. Atleast we know the Sharks arent really that good.

I think the Sharks are really good, but I just think for whatever reason we have recently given them a lot of trouble.

Great game, if you would've told me before the game that we would get 1 point on the road, against a division rival, and a team that was on fire then I would've taken it.

SoCalHockey

Jun 11, 2010
I want to walk away from this level headed but damn that ref's skate is in my mind. He isn't there the rush doesn't happen and Hiller doesn't let in his softy for the game (lets admit it, he lets at least one in a game).

Out-****ing-standing. The Sharks get out played but win, how in the ****?

Nikko*

Hate the refs in this league. Who skates between a forward and his point men? Get your dumbass on the boards where you won't lose sight of the puck. Idiots. Perry was such a lazy bag of **** tonight.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
I'm so pissed at Bobby Ryan. Trade his pathetic ass **** him
Seriously?
Suck a dick, Hiller. We deserved this game. Poopcicles.
He was screened. I don`t think it was a softie. I might look few replays, though, but IIRC, he was screened.

Overall, the game felt like this:

EMLVD.gif

Selanne138

Nov 18, 2009
Really soft goal loses it for us, sucks. But we dominated the hottest team in the NHL and at least didn't lose it in regulation. We really need to try something new in shootouts though. I havent liked a move since Getz walked in and unleashed the slapshot last year and that didnt even go in. TRY SOMETHING NEW BOBBY AND COREY.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
A lot to be happy about this game. Damn. 3 more minutes and they would've given the Sharks their first loss.

I was impressed by nearly everyone on the team at one point or another.

Corey Perry*

Bad goal by Hiller, but it would've never even happened if the Sharks didn't get that lucky ass bounce off the ref.

Thinking about it, another big part of the loss was the powerplay. We were 0-4. If you wanna win, you gotta take advantage of the opportunities handed to you, and we didn't. We really need to work on the special teams (although the PK was good tonight).

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
I want to walk away from this level headed but damn that ref's skate is in my mind. He isn't there the rush doesn't happen and Hiller doesn't let in his softy for the game (lets admit it, he lets at least one in a game).

Out-****ing-standing. The Sharks get out played but win, how in the ****?
this...im starting to sour on him

Ducksgo*

The good:

Kid line
Forecheck
The D but Allen
PK

The bad:

Allen
2nd goal
Perfect although Palms was slacking a bit. I think Rackell had a solid game along with Etem. Apparently BB did as well to throw Etem out in OT with Getz and Perry. This line seems potent, and not bad for a first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad