GDT: GAME #5 7 PM - Montréal at BRUINS - THIS IS OUR HOUSE!!! | NESN, CITY, TVAS, 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Can someone explain how the habs got a powerplay AFTER they scored?

Is there a rule im unaware of, cause I thought the powerplay would be negated based on the goal, im genuinely confused right now.

sarge88

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2003
Am I wrong in thinking that the 4-5 best games the B's have played vs. the Habs over the past 6-7 years have been those where there were multiple fights/scrums, etc?

Let's get back to that, maybe?

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Stop whinging about Krejci serving a minor. The less he sees the ice, the better.

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005

Is there a rule im unaware of, cause I thought the powerplay would be negated based on the goal, im genuinely confused right now.

4:00 double-minor, Mitchell was cut.

Goal negates 2 min, they still get the other 2.

ashnathan

Apr 22, 2014
Australia

I figure it was a double minor cos he was bleeding, goal whiped out first 2mins, still 2 on the clock.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Don't wanna start a fight

Mitchell was injured on the high stick. This would have been a 4 minutes penalty. Since a goal was scored, the refs gave a 2 minutes penalty, instead of a 4 minutes. That's how I see it.

Now explain how we didn't get two PP's the shift before, erasing that goal _and_ double minor, and putting the Bruins on a 5 on 4 (at least) to tie the game.

pierre gagnon*

Mar 15, 2013
St. Catharines
Lost in all this is how well Chara is playing. I was hoping he would be like this. Being off the PP and only work the PK, poke check use his reach and move the puck smartly. Quick passes to smooth skating Carlo has made all the difference and the dee suddenly looks better. Now if the forwards can start potting some. It will take time for the chemistry. Loving Moore and Backes leadership and compete levels. Beleskey, Hayes I dunno, Krech needs to get going. Do not like Pasta on bergys line still not meshing enough. Krech needs him back

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Don't wanna start a fight

Mitchell was injured on the high stick. This would have been a 4 minutes penalty. Since a goal was scored, the refs gave a 2 minutes penalty, instead of a 4 minutes. That's how I see it.
Yeah that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad