GDT: Game 5 - 10/15 Desert Oasis - BRUINS at Vegas | NESN, SN1. WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marchy63

Sep 16, 2006
Oshawa
This team looks flat and just completely overwhelmed tonight. Too many times they are just firing shots towards the net not really caring if it hits the net or not. They just seem like they have no sense of urgency or willingness to fight through checks. I feel sorry for Rask because he has played very well and will end up with a loss because the rest of team is mailing it in.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
If Subban is as bad as some here say, what does that say about the Bruins?
Ha ha
This is nothing the Expansion Florida Panthers behind Billy Lindsay beat the Bruins in 5 games in the playoffs while the Expansion Minnesota Wild came INTO Boston and shut the Bruins 4 or 5 - 0.

If you study history since the 6 league expansion the Bruins and others been beat like this

I remember a rookie named Gilles Meloche coming into Boston Garden with the putrid Oakland Seals and shutting out the Stanley Cup Bruins 2-0.

Reactions: sarge88

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Only guy with any guts hurt in McQuaid now making them the softest, most heartless team in Bruin history.

Terrible coaching, over evaluating prospects and awful management. Time for significant changes

BruinsFTW

Jun 26, 2007
Boston, MA
Shutout for Subban would be a great accomplishment for him. What an amazing way to register your first win and shutout.

I'm rooting for it.

Sweeney needs to be backed into a trade. We need to exchange some of our young talent for some real help.

Hello Matt Duschene

Yeah major pass, Duchene doesn't help this club at ALL

Reactions: Mainehockey33

PrisonMike

Nov 26, 2007
McKinney,TX
Bruins-Dumpster-Fire-358x356.png

Fenian24

Jun 14, 2010
Beating an equally awful Arizona was no big deal, they could both be in the lottery

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
For the love of all that is holy don't let Reilly Smith score.

That's all we need, a Subban shut-out, Miller takes out McQuaid, and a Smith goal. The trifecta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad