GDT: Game 5 1:01 PM - Detroit at PATRIOTS - The return of Pat Patriot - FOX, CTV Montreal, 98.5 WBZ-FM

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Yeah I saw that. I’d still take that over the guy who hands the ball to the other team once a game.

Lining up is not a problem for him. He’s done it once.
Agholor played 7 snaps, so he's seen a significant drop in playing time with his poor play. Ironically enough, Bourne commits a penalty has to come off the field and Agholor goes on for him and the INT happens

The National

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Agholor played 7 snaps, so he's seen a significant drop in playing time with his poor play. Ironically enough, Bourne commits a penalty has to come off the field and Agholor goes on for him and the INT happens
Shouldn’t have taken him off the field for frying pan hands.

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Would’ve made a little sense if there was no time left on the clock but in that situation not kicking the extra point is incredibly stupid

Under a minute, absolutely I'd get it. You're not getting the ball back in regulation in that situation, so rather than risk potentially losing because of a coin flip in OT you control your own fate.

But with that much time KC can easily score and take the lead anyway, only now you now MUST score again to either tie or win.

Brain dead. Hackett-esque.

Reactions: CDJ

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad