Yet another poll

• The People's Front of Judea

• Judean People's Front

Results are only viewable after voting.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Interesting to see the difference in OT strategy. Coyotes very deliberate and measured, Isles still possession oriented but pushing the pace and not letting the Coyotes slow it down.

I have absolutely no idea how they didn't score there.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
OMG Rieder and Stepan get a 2 on 1 and the result is exceptionally predictable :facepalm:, all the :facepalm:'s

latest

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
The annual "start winning games when it is 2 months too late to make the playoffs" has started it a few games ago it seems.

Reactions: Murf

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Cousins is starting to remind me of Martinook a few weeks ago. Like he finally learned what Tocchet is trying to do.

Reactions: Grimes

cobra427

May 6, 2012
I am wondering if the D unit finally being together is starting to pay off. OEL/Hammer/Goose/Chych/Demers/Schenn should be pretty solid if they play well and play together. We outshot the Isles and Blues, but held them, more importantly, to not many shots on goal. I hope it continues. Limiting shots and chances are the key for us.

Raanta's mistakes were the 2 goals. He should have froze the puck on one of them. I also think he plays too far out of his net. It cuts down an angle but he couldn't get back to the post in time. In fairness he also made some great saves, still plenty to clean up including his recent short side/glove side goals.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Nuh, Auckland sucks. I'll be there on Friday too :help:
Hey, I like Australia, mate. Just messing. A New Zealander was in my residency class. She hated being mistaken for an Aussie and also thought that naming that funny fruit a Kiwi was ridiculous.

Last edited:

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
OEL has tightened up his game. Keller and Domi both seem DOA on the ice. Our 3rd and 4th lines have become formidable. Should our top 6 round out this should be a very high scoring team next year.

Regarding those posts bellyaching about meaningless wins hurting our lottery chances, that's a horseshit reason to lose. Before we can become a playoff contender year in and year out, we need to be a team which climbs up the standings one year and contends the next.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad