GDT: [Game #49] Dallas Stars vs. Washington Capitals – 1:00 PM CT (BSSW)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Last two games they played down to the competition but still won. Break comes at a perfect time. Now time to recharge and make a run at winning the division after the break

Reactions: Blindsummit

Zapp

Owner of Fellas Club
Mar 14, 2016
Jyvaskyla
LOL DeBoer can be funny.

Asked about Harley’s b2b OT goals -

“Yeah I’m not sure how his bonus structures are laid out” :laugh:

Reactions: Satan

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
Screenshot_20240127-142256.png

Screenshot_20240127-142243.png

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Harley is certainly earning himself a nice paycheck . Not just bonus money but also because this is the last year of his ELC. He's going to get paid very well .

Reactions: BfantZ and joshik
Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
Team decided their break started after Duchene's goal I guess, lucky they still got the win.

I'm now expecting Murray to get called up late and be this year's "out of nowhere" goalie to take his team to a Cup.

• Wow
Reactions: Smelling Salt

wsg89

Jan 12, 2019
Hi guys its time for my 5 year post. I usually try to be real and a little bit funny, but not real funny.
Which is the perfect segue to talk about the not fun at all overrated goaltender we have.
I have no idea how 1 emergency outing in the bubble and a single play off game can lead to ordaining Jake the Shake(y) one of the best goalies in the world, it's true just ask him about it, although I think Tyler Seguin knows what we're talking about.

I can honestly say that I have never seen a goaltender with slower reflexes than JO and fast twitch is sorta what makes the great ones great, right? Also I don't think I've ever seen a NHL goalie lose sight of the puck as much as this dipshit does, and behind the net is always a disaster not to mention ducking instead getting big, going left instead of moving right and of course moving right instead of going left.

Worst of all he NEVER makes a save he shouldn't, he NEVER "stands on his head" and he ALWAYS lets in a shot that an average NHL goaltender should ALWAYS stop.

I'm old but I have played, and I know what it's like to be on a team when one important player is not pulling his weight.
It has nothing to do with rest or injury and everything to do with ability and confidence and I think the Stars are in trouble if the coaches don't recognize the mess that Shaky Jake has become or probably has always been.
See you guys in 5 years!

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
Harley is certainly earning himself a nice paycheck . Not just bonus money but also because this is the last year of his ELC. He's going to get paid very well .
I was thinking about this the last couple days . Probably best to bridge him 4 x 5 or 6m.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
2.1 to 4.9 for a goalie.

Im reading posts saying 6 million a season which is wild. Hintz went for 3x3 bridge, so not sure how Harley is a 6M player.

When Hintz signed that, he was injured and coming off of a season with 33 points in 60 games.

It wasn't until after signing that that he became a PPG player.

Harley is pacing for 20+ goals and 50+ points while being our clear #2 defender. He's gonna get a hefty payday.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
When Hintz signed that, he was injured and coming off of a season with 33 points in 60 games.

It wasn't until after signing that that he became a PPG player.

Harley is pacing for 20+ goals and 50+ points while being our clear #2 defender. He's gonna get a hefty payday.

One season removed from playing in the minors, hefty payday he will not get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad