GDT: [Game #49] Dallas Stars vs. Washington Capitals – 1:00 PM CT (BSSW)

Johno

We deserve it
Oct 30, 2013
AWfWAPY.png

GAME #49 – 1/27/2024 – 1:00 PM CT – BSSW
American Airlines Center

Your Dallas Stars vs. the Washington Capitals
29-13-6, 64 pts ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ 22-18-6, 50 pts

S2Q26Rq.png

MCI7NF6.png

uEDwjZ4.png

Forward lines '22-23 copy.png

GriAc84.png

Washington Capitals

Ovechkin - Strome - Pacioretty
Protas - McMichael - Oshie
Mantha - Kuznetsov - Wilson
Malenstyn - Dowd - Aube-Kubel

Sandin - Carlson
Edmundson - Jensen
Fehervary - Bear

Kuemper

2fmwd0w.png

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Would love to see Ovi score in a Stars win. His dropoff has been shocking and it makes me sad. He had Gretz's record seemingly in the bag but the cliff he fell off seems steep, at least at this point.

Reactions: LT

eartotheground

capslock broken
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2006
Helsinki South
Would love to see Ovi score in a Stars win. His dropoff has been shocking and it makes me sad. He had Gretz's record seemingly in the bag but the cliff he fell off seems steep, at least at this point.
i'm not a fan of his breaking the record at this point. they've spent the last couple years more concerned with getting him goals than winning games. kind of like he played at the beginning of his career, Mr. Cherrypicker.

it's like a cheap parlor trick. idk maybe gretz had stat padding as well, but if so, i'm unaware of it.

serp

Jan 17, 2016

It was bound to happen at some point. Sometimes its just one offseason and a players production just falls off a cliff even all time greats. Just look at Gretzkys last year who that year was about the same age was Ovie is now.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Benn could do these ceremonies professionally when he retires given how many of them we've had over the years from signing so many vets, lol.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Twice last game and already this game Marchment has failed to get a pass through when Dallas has had numbers going the other way. He definitely needs to be the finisher and not the guy with the puck on his stick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad