[NHL]2015020730-777-h[/NHL]

Lines Brought to You By:| http://www.dailyfaceoff.com/
V8bkfmN.png
|
lf6iQgG.png

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Perhaps with the plummeting Loonie the Jets will relocate to Seattle. Karma is a *****.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Can we please get Tikh out of the top 6? He's not bad but my god, Duke sitting on the fourth line is just horrible for this offense

As someone who watches Duke every home game from the stands, I think that you are wrong. Duke was all talent and no effort. He was being eaten alive by the top lines of opposition teams. Playing on the bottom line forced him to apply himself and work harder than he has all season. It also protected him from the highly skilled players on the top lines. Perhaps now he is ready to become a top 6 forward. He should have learned by now that you can't get by as a top 6 with just speed and dangle.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
As someone who watches Duke every home game from the stands, I think that you are wrong. Duke was all talent and no effort. He was being eaten alive by the top lines of opposition teams. Playing on the bottom line forced him to apply himself and work harder than he has all season. It also protected him from the highly skilled players on the top lines. Perhaps now he is ready to become a top 6 forward. He should have learned by now that you can't get by as a top 6 with just speed and dangle.

Agreed. Decision making is better, but still has some questionable plays (a no-look flip to try and get the puck to another player instead of flipping it deep in yesterday's game). There are also a number of times when he may fan on or miss a shot and he pauses for a second (or two, or three) to lament over a lost opportunity. Needs to get that out of his system.

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Duclair needs someone to get him the puck. No surprise he looks great when playing with Domi. The two voids on the 4th line is the worst possible situation for him.

As for today: Hit Wheeler. Everything else is secondary.

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
JETS LINEUP-ish

- OFFENSE -
jets1.jpg

-
jets2.jpg

-
jets3.jpg

-
jets4.jpg

- DEFENSE -
jets5.jpg

-
jets6.jpg

-
jets7.jpg

- GOALTENDER -
jetsg.jpg

- INJURED -
jetsi.jpg

--------------------------------

COYOTES LINEUP

- OFFENSE -
coys1.jpg

-
coys2.jpg

- DEFENSE -
coys3.jpg

- GOALTENDERS -
coys4.jpg

Winnipeg GDT was pretty awesome.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

I second that. It's all part of growing up in the NHL. As far as I can tell, Duclair has progressed very well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad