GDT: Game 49: Columbus vs. Arizona | 2/3 7PM EST

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
Most teams would sell off players in hopes of increasing McEichel chances but do we even need to do that? Staying the course with what we have almost seems like a more effective way to increase lottery odds.

at least this upcoming draft class can help me go to bed happy after these losses :)

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
I don't mind the loss; just wished we looked a bit better in going down.

BluejacketNut

Sep 23, 2006
www.erazzphoto.com
They are what they are, an average team at best. That shows how bad we are without a world class goaltender. Jenner isnt that much of a god to of made any real difference if he were there, so no more injury excuses for the team itself. They made a bad team look pretty good tonight, thats hard to do. This FO better put together a playoff team next year, not just a team with a world class goalie and a maybe to make the wildcard team.

LuigisMadhouse44

Jun 13, 2014
Cats & Jackets Town
Most teams would sell off players in hopes of increasing McEichel chances but do we even need to do that? Staying the course with what we have almost seems like a more effective way to increase lottery odds.

at least this upcoming draft class can help me go to bed happy after these losses :)

Ohhhhhhhh what i would give for drafting one of these 2 ......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad