GDT: Game 49: Columbus vs. Arizona | 2/3 7PM EST

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
The only think I was happy with last night was Anton Forberg. He was really composed and really sharp. That blocker save early in the game from like 5 feet out before the Coyotes scored really impressed me. Can't blame him at all for the D not clearing the opposition out of the paint.

One more thing: the lack of will from the team was very, very disturbing and disheartening. They just looked like they didn't care. That 1st period was embarrassing. Got completely dominated at home against a mediocre team, and only netted 1 goal against the worst starting goalie in the league.
"Pathetic" is the word that comes to mind, not only this game, but this joke of a season as well. Injuries play a role, I understand, but the total lack of effort really has disappointed me. I haven't seen much "Blue Jackets hockey" this season. This team appears to have completely lost its identity.

silver89

Nov 25, 2013
Sweden
The only think I was happy with last night was Anton Forberg. He was really composed and really sharp. That blocker save early in the game from like 5 feet out before the Coyotes scored really impressed me. Can't blame him at all for the D not clearing the opposition out of the paint.

One more thing: the lack of will from the team was very, very disturbing and disheartening. They just looked like they didn't care. That 1st period was embarrassing. Got completely dominated at home against a mediocre team, and only netted 1 goal against the worst starting goalie in the league.
"Pathetic" is the word that comes to mind, not only this game, but this joke of a season as well. Injuries play a role, I understand, but the total lack of effort really has disappointed me. I haven't seen much "Blue Jackets hockey" this season. This team appears to have completely lost its identity.

Agree 100%.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

Or rediscovered it. SOJ?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad