GDT: Game 49: CBJ v BUF (1/29/19)

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus

No Jenner tonight. Surprised Bob is in net considering Korpi took most of the starters' reps in practice yesterday. I would assume the lineup looks like this:

Panarin-Dubois-Atkinson
Foligno-Wennberg-Anderson
Duclair-Sedlak-Bjorkstrand
Hannikainen-Dubinsky-Nash

Werenski-Jones
Murray-Nutivaara
Harrington-Savard

Bob

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
No Jenner tonight. Surprised Bob is in net considering Korpi took most of the starters' reps in practice yesterday. I would assume the lineup looks like this:

Panarin-Dubois-Atkinson
Foligno-Wennberg-Anderson
Duclair-Sedlak-Bjorkstrand
Hannikainen-Dubinsky-Nash

Werenski-Jones
Murray-Nutivaara
Harrington-Savard

Bob
They play the Jets next in Winnipeg. Buffalo easier opponent. Got to make Bob look good to get better trade value:) Also Korpisalo played against the Habs, Caps, and Preds. Maybe they're going to play him against the better teams to see if he's capable. If he is, easier to trade Bob. If he's not or if he's both (some games good and some bad) you keep Bob as insurance. Also although long ways to go. Could be potential playoff starter if they make it so giving him the better teams because in the playoffs, you'll only play the good teams. Good practice for him.

Reactions: thebus88

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
Hopefully they come out of the break playing a helleva lot better than they went into it. That said, I expect a lot of rust will need to be shaken off to start.

Sabo0290

Lost along the wing
Aug 28, 2015
Dayton
my prediction for the game: Jackets win 3-0, Bread with the hatty and Bob with the shutout to make us feel better about the situation. ;)

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Jackets draw my least favorite NHL "Ref" Yes he is worse than banana peele

Justin St. Penis

JS12.jpg

Reactions: thebus88

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad