Post-Game Talk: Game 49 | Canucks @ Senators | Vancouver again!? | Monday April 26th, 7PM | TSN

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
We are winning games that we should probably be losing, and yet we still have people complaining about the coach...

Give it a rest, the guy has done a fine job grooming the young kids into contributing NHL players who look like they are going to be stars in the league. As a coach, he has a whole team to please by giving them the best chance to win every game, these guys do not care for high picks or giving rookies a shot to play, winning is the priority, and if right now Josh Brown gives the team the best chance to win, he is going to play.

Reactions: PlayersLtd

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
Bruce is so bad.

So DJ The power play looked good?

Murray really looked good tonight didn't he?

guy is challenged
So josh how do you feel about that goal you scored??

Asking the hard hitting questions

Reactions: Sicko

branch

#GirlBoss #Vibes
Jan 12, 2008
We are winning games that we should probably be losing, and yet we still have people complaining about the coach...

Give it a rest, the guy has done a fine job grooming the young kids into contributing NHL players who look like they are going to be stars in the league. As a coach, he has a whole team to please by giving them the best chance to win every game, these guys do not care for high picks or giving rookies a shot to play, winning is the priority, and if right now Josh Brown gives the team the best chance to win, he is going to play.
People are allowed to talk about whatever they see fit...no real point in getting up in arms about it

Simplicity

Dec 23, 2017

I think it is pretty clear at this point that the coach is holding the team back with his lineup choices. I'm not sure there is really a 2nd side to such a conversation. That said DJ has good systems, and the players execute them pretty well. Taking ten games to figure out that Zub could play in the NHL is laughable.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
I think it is pretty clear at this point that the coach is holding the team back with his lineup choices. I'm not sure there is really a 2nd side to such a conversation. That said DJ has good systems, and the players execute them pretty well. Taking ten games to figure out that Zub could play in the NHL is laughable.

No he is not, you cant take a random dude from Russia and give him a rookie and pretend that will work as a second NHL pairing.. They needed some games to make sure Zub was good enough. Its the same reason they are not going to hang JDB out to dry with Mete every night. They cant start the year with seven rookies and watch the world burn... baby steps

There was no pre season and not a lot of practice time DJ has done a fantastic job. The mental gymnastics being done to paint fantastic as bad is crazy talk

Last edited:
Reactions: The Brady Bunch

Jorge Garcia

Dec 9, 2004
You really wanna compare the track records for developing young players between Ottawa and Montreal? LOL.
15:40 is more than a quarter of the game, and quite a lot for a forward who's not on the first line. If there had been more PK time, Pinto would have played even more. I believe the Habs used Caufield on their first line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad