Post-Game Talk: Game 49 | Canucks @ Senators | Vancouver again!? | Monday April 26th, 7PM | TSN

Emerica

May 29, 2010
As much as Hogberg is not an NHL goalie, if we're tanking again, then let's f***ing roll!
Yeah we have like what, 6 or 7 games left? Im good with losing them all for the greater good. As long as teh kids play and the games are somewhat enjoyable, i'm good.

Reactions: Senscore and Yak

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
don't get playing Hogberg over Gus, even if the coaches believe Hog gives a better chance to win your long term interests are to make sure Gus develops and plays competitive hockey games.

Our long term interest is to keep Gus as quiet as possible so that he doesn't end up on Seattle's radar

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
I thought Hog looked okay the other night considering some of those chances against him. Should be interesting seeing him for a whole game.

That first goal was the first time I have ever seen a goalie make himself as small as posible when losing site of the puck he got so low to the ice trying to peak under their legs .It was crazy bad for NHL goaltending.

Reactions: Yak

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
That first goal was the first time I have ever seen a goalie make himself as small as posible when losing site of the puck he got so low to the ice trying to peak under their legs .It was crazy bad for NHL goaltending.
I had to go back and watch it again to see what you meant. That was an interesting one for sure. He was completely screened from the shooter so I get why it led to where it did, but obviously the answer is not to get low and make yourself small in there.

Reactions: supsens

Yak

Jun 30, 2009
Los Angeles
www.androidheadlines.com
Hogberg deflates the teams confidence. I seen it the other night , as soon as he came in momentum changed. We are more worried about giving up goals then getting goals with Hogberg in net.

Attachments

• marcus-hogberg.jpg
    marcus-hogberg.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad