Post-Game Talk: Game 49 | Canucks @ Senators | Vancouver again!? | Monday April 26th, 7PM | TSN

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Doesn't matter what I expect. Will always piss me off. They need to do better.
And leafs fans are constantly like “whhyyyyy do other fan bases care about us?? In your head rent free!” Like guys. I turn on sports and Matthews and foligno bumping into eachother in practice is headline news.

Reactions: cudi

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020
And leafs fans are constantly like “whhyyyyy do other fan bases care about us?? In your head rent free!” Like guys. I turn on sports and Matthews and foligno bumping into eachother in practice is headline news.

I always tell my sister and her BF (Leafs fans) that I wish I didn't know so much about that damn team. It's impossible though when they're shoved down your goddamn throat lol.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
...the Hogberg save that should have been routine that he turned into a circus save lol.

I have seen this sentiment a few times and don't see how a drop back to the high slot for a one-timer that Horvat gets to step in to is supposed to be a routine save?

It was a blast that snuck through but he felt it and reacted to make the save.

The big question is how did the team give up so badly at the end of the period and allow that chance? That opportunity was just the players not finishing the period hard.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
I always tell my sister and her BF (Leafs fans) that I wish I didn't know so much about that damn team. It's impossible though when they're shoved down your goddamn throat lol.

Its weird for me, I was born and raised in the GTA but have always been a Sens fan, but it never occurred to me how bad it was with Toronto media until I went to uni in Ottawa. I'm used to it by now, but I can imagine how annoying it would be for anyone who doesn't wanna keep seeing constant TML stuff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad