GDT: Game 49: Avs vs Predators | 1 PM MT | January 21, 2019 | I Have a Dream of Consecutive Wins

Who'd you rather?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland

8h6uzbV.jpg

*Lineups unconfirmed.

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Sissons is one of those few bottom 6 guys I'd kill to have, if only to avoid the inevitable multi-goal game he has against us.

Back on the hockey gods wagon after some success. I'm banking what I owe today for later in the week.

1 shot per point from everyone outside the big 3
1 shot for a Landy or Z smash (hit)
3 shots per period with a shutout
5 shots for a win

Avs71

Aug 12, 2008
It better be Z-Barrie.

If the Avs win this, they’re 6 points back of Nashville with 2 games in hand.

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Feeling pretty good about this game!

..*looks at our D*.. ah man

You mean looks at our forwards :laugh:

Good god that group, besides the Top 2 lines, is an ugly looking group. I cant wait until Andeughetto is replaced with an actual NHL player.

Also, G - Barrie is gonna be such a dominant duo. Hopefully after this they stay together going forward. They're magic together.

Reactions: CobraAcesS

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018

Good god that group, besides the Top 2 lines, is an ugly looking group. I cant wait until Andeughetto is replaced with an actual NHL player.

Also, G - Barrie is gonna be such a dominant duo. Hopefully after this they stay together going forward. They're magic together.
Barrie / Girard have been pretty terrible with the give aways. I hope that doesn't bite us

Reactions: CB Joe

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Watson and Sissons. Two of my huge NHL man crushes.

Can’t wait to watch them throw Girard and co. around.

I’m going with 5-2 Preds.

Reactions: RareDangles

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine

I didn't get to watch the last game. Were they paired together? Feels like you're kidding...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad