GDT: Game #49 - 1.20.14 - at Nashville - 7:00 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

StoneColdGMJN

Jul 16, 2013
Marquette
With bourbon prices going up so much lately, I don't see $30 as an expensive bourbon.
When I can get fighting **** for $17, turkey 81 for $19, buffalo trace for $22 and a handle of Dickell 8 for $24, I'd rather not pay 30 for something that's only marginally better at best.

Alright, back to the game now. It looks like others are starting to get annoyed with the booze talk.

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
This team is so broken... Been outplaying them a lot of this game, still losing by 2..

Nashville's "you suck" chant is fitting, because you have to suck to be scored on by Nashville.

Phil Connors*

Forgot we have Minnesota tomorrow, thought they were Wednesday. Awesome.

DaStars99

Purdue Alumnus
Feb 6, 2007
Dallas
I wonder what our worst month is team history is? Unless something changes quickly I think this might challenge it.

Stars_fan9

Mar 17, 2007
If I had a dollar for every time the Stars gave up a goal in the final minute of a period I could buy my own hockey team, fill it with hipsters and children and they could outplay this team on any given night.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
What was Kari doing there? A puck creeps out to the slot, and he drops to his butt out at the top of his crease. He couldn't see the shot over Garbutt because of how low he dropped. Even if he could see it, he was so out of position in a terrible posture that he wouldn't have been able to get to the puck.

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
I can't even be mad at Kari. I wouldn't give a **** either if this is the team being iced in front of me night in and out. **** it, just throw your mind into autopilot and hope a trade comes.

This team has absolutely nothing going for it. No heart. No creativity. Just a big ass bucket of ****.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad