GDT: Game 48: Vegas Golden Knights @ Chicago Blackhawks | 5:30 Real People Time | Undefeated

Should this GDT have a poll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
VGK PP

tenor.gif

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Was also saying Miller and Holden was a great pairing... I couldn't stop laughing.
Some SinBin gems

"William Karlsson is unquestionably the best defensive center in the NHL. He is a superstar"

"The Golden Knights are back to being the best team in the NHL. Aside from the lightning" (during this most recent win streak)

"Marc Andre Fleury is the best goalie in the NHL. Bar none."

Plus a bunch of other musings about hockey generally that are just factually incorrect.

Like I respect his passion but the dude still doesn't fully understand the NHL.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Well i guess i got to stay up now and try to finish this game. f*** i hate having to wake up at 2 a.m. in the f***ing morning. I blame Hangman for this.

HanSolo also shares some blame for this.

In fact, all the mods on the Vegas board is getting blamed for me having to wake up at 2 a.m.. ;)

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Going back to the last game Carpenter and Merrill have scored 2 of our last 3 goals. Now if we can just get more of the other guys to step up.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Well i guess i got to stay up now and try to finish this game. **** i hate having to wake up at 2 a.m. in the ****ing morning. I blame Hangman for this.

HanSolo also shares some blame for this.

In fact, all the mods on the Vegas board is getting blamed for me having to wake up at 2 a.m.. ;)
We mods are a rascaly bunch

Reactions: hangman005

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
We mods are a rascaly bunch

What is even worse is that i am not even getting paid to work.

So not only do i have to wake up at 2 a.m., i also get to work for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Now. If we lose this game I move that this team go on a team trip to somewhere shitty in Africa and just leave Merrill there.

Alternatively, if we win,

I move that this team go on a team trip to somewhere shitty in Africa and just leave Merrill there.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I'd like to say that in our other games against Chicago this year, I don't think we looked great in them, so maybe we continue the trend and pull of the W.

Also on his goal Tuch extends his point streak to 9 games... the longest in VGK history.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad