GDT: Game 48: Vegas Golden Knights @ Chicago Blackhawks | 5:30 Real People Time | Undefeated

Should this GDT have a poll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Doesn’t this tie our longest winning streak on the road? The team has won 4 straight road games.

4-1 over LA
5-1 over Arizona
3-2 over Anaheim
4-3 over Chicago

Reactions: Nevada Jones

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

tenor.gif

I mean in all honesty, Merrill has been playing better. But better from dogshit is a pretty low bar to try to jump up and smack the "he's playing terrific hockey" button. He still exhibits signs of complete and total mental lapses and lack of awareness. And in a guy whose improvement goes to "adequate" level hockey, that's a risky roster spot on a team in the playoff hunt. I'll give it to him that his stick work and puck hounding in the defensive zone has been better, but the second we start playing passing emphasis teams again, I'm sure the cracks in his game will show once more.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I want to like Merrill. He is from Okla, he works hard, there was a stretch where he made more good plays than mistakes. But his mistakes, ooof. Curling back into defenders behind his own net instead of passing it out, bad passes everywhere, blown assignments, stupid unnecessary penalties....

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I had to do a double-take when I checked the standings. 12 points up on the wildcard spot?
The Flames,Sharks & Knights are the only teams in the West that want it right now.

Anaheim and Edmonton fell apart and have been a disaster. I’m curious how long the Ducks losing streak will last. They are 0-7-4 in the last 11 games.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Could one of y'all smarter folks explain to me why Pirri wasn't awarded an assist in the OT goal?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad