GDT: Game 48. Rangers @ Sharks 7:30pm

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Three games between now and break (1/27, 1/30 & 1/31). Sharks have no games 2/1 to 2/13. Nearly two weeks (less how soon they have to return; let's say they have to be back by 2/10).

Given the long list of guys on IR, I suspect that Grier would prefer to not make any trades (that would deplete lineup further) until after the end of their break. (And he knows they guys are ready to return. )

This is such an odd take, I mean, Chicago deserves to pick 1st overall. They deserve it. How long has it been since they won a cup? And the "scandal" they "had," pretty sure that was around the same time as when the White Sox rigged the World Series. Believe me, the Blackhawks have waited a long time to become relevant again. And frankly, it's only fair.
Unlike Ottawa new owner losing 1st round pick for something that happened before he purchased the team?

WSS11

Oct 7, 2009
It doesn't matter where we finish. Chicago is picking first. There is not a single doubt in my mind. Life is unfair and then we die.
We still bumble f***ed our way out of Fantilli or Carlsson last year ( thank God Couture won it for the fans) and now serving up Celebrini to them on a silver platter. With how pissed off the fans were last year, it might have been a little harder optically to have Chicago jump to #1 two years in a row. No matter though..the sharks are going to make it easy for them because this organization literally can’t do anything right.

Hodge

Apr 27, 2021
Replace Hoffman, Duclair and Barabanov with Celebrini, Will Smith and Granlund in yesterday's forward lineup and it's honestly not a half bad group.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
Until Eklund starts producing like a top 6 player, he IS a 3rd liner.

No idea why we would force him to play in a role he is not currently suited to be in. He has had ample time and opportunity with our best players to get his offense going and has not been able to do it.

I am not saying he will be a third liner forever, but his lack of production is a bit concerning considering how often he got to play with Hertl this year.
It makes sense to shield him so he can succeed instead of constantly getting beat down night after night

Reactions: Dicdonya

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad