Jumbo needs a cup
Oct 1, 2006
Cali
1706076722918.gif

-Couture

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
i will argue that those picks were legit noncalls since Barabanov kinda used Rutta as an obstacle, like he led the Ranger into Rutta, rather than Rutta getting in their way.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
That was very fun to watch. Also, is Couture the Barabanov whisperer? He’s been a totally different player since Cooch came back.

Also seriously shoot Demers straight into my veins

Reactions: Sandisfan

TheBigDrunkPanda

Oct 19, 2021
It’s the last winning streak before Grier blows the team up with trades

Mike Grier's entire reason for taking the Sharks job was to turn Eklund into Swedish Mike Grier. Just according to keikaku*

*t/l note: keikaku means plan.
He’s going to have to work harder at making eklund a bad skater then

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
It doesn't matter where we finish. Chicago is picking first. There is not a single doubt in my mind. Life is unfair and then we die.
This is such an odd take, I mean, Chicago deserves to pick 1st overall. They deserve it. How long has it been since they won a cup? And the "scandal" they "had," pretty sure that was around the same time as when the White Sox rigged the World Series. Believe me, the Blackhawks have waited a long time to become relevant again. And frankly, it's only fair.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
3rd line Eklund is fine enough but like... we're not gonna turn him into a 3rd liner for the next years right? Cuz that would kind of suck.

Until Eklund starts producing like a top 6 player, he IS a 3rd liner.

No idea why we would force him to play in a role he is not currently suited to be in. He has had ample time and opportunity with our best players to get his offense going and has not been able to do it.

I am not saying he will be a third liner forever, but his lack of production is a bit concerning considering how often he got to play with Hertl this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad