GDT: [Game #48] Dallas Stars @ Chicago Blackhawks - 7:30 PM CT (BS-SW)

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Great save by Fleury, but the Stars are such a shit team they can't beat the Hawks on the 2nd night of a back to back. I'm hoping the Hawks come out and score 2 quick ones to start the period so the game can be over.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
The amount of hate on this board. Everyone acts like they should play their most amazing game every game.

I would like to see otter get a shutout for once. He needs to progress.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Feb 28, 2008
ATX
The amount of hate on this board. Everyone acts like they should play their most amazing game every game.

Maybe just better than a team that literally played the night before.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011

Has he not progressed? He looks way more complete than last year to me, doesn't really have any weaknesses to his game after the scrambles early last year, and breakaway, extra time issues from the entire year.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Has he not progressed? He looks way more complete than last year to me, doesn't really have any weaknesses to his game after the scrambles early last year, and breakaway, extra time issues from the entire year.
Need the shutouts. You can always progress. But yes he has gotten much better this year.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
So its more of a more progression, I thought you meant he was the same as last year
No this kid will be one of the leagues best very soon. He has that mentality. He always wants to get better and that is the attitude that can steal some playoff series. Just need the shutouts.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
Why not stick Benn in front? He needs to accept his role. Big and takes space. Garbage rebounds are his goals now.

pbatx

Feb 26, 2015
Austin, TX
We have gone heiskanen/Klinger (and Heiskanen has one of the best stick defenses in the league, come at me)

Spotty 2 Hotty

Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Heiskanen and Oettinger were the MVPs in stopping Chicago from scoring and Seguin really is looking better and better as the season continues.

Still not confident about the shootout though.

Reactions: Elysian

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad