GDT: Game 47 - Toronto Maple Leafs @ Winnipeg Jets - Saturday, January 27th, 2024 - 6:00pm CST - Sportsnet - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyonthspot

Apr 1, 2012
Credit to the Leafs, they played good. We can complain all we want about Scheifele being injured but Leafs have completely owned us this game.

I'm not convinced Scheifele would be the difference maker.
The free fall part 2 has begun.
This team is a fraud

Reactions: RetroWinnipeg

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
I can't even right now. I don't want to say some shit that I'm going to regret later. But honestly this is about as low as I've ever felt as a Jets fan. I can't believe that so many people in my hometown are showing up in opposing jerseys. I'm glad I'm not there and had a few drinks because I'd probably throwing hands right now and embarrassing my wife

This team and organization are a total mess. And frankly after I saw it tonight the city doesn't deserve a f***ing team.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
god this board is going to have a melt down for the next week, can't wait to see all the posters that went away suddenly come back and act like jets fans again

This board would be a much better place if some posters keep their talk to hockey and the play on ice rather than meta discussions about other posters (real or imagined)

Reactions: LowLefty

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
planecrash.gif

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
Season totally isn't over, it's just been a rough stretch lately.

That being said, the PP and PK have been brutal all year and has cost us a few games.

Reactions: TheHead and None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad