GDT: Game 47: Montreal Canadiens vs Boston Bruins 7:30pm EST NBCSN, TSN2. RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
That kind of mistake by Chaput, man the guy knows but your my fourth line plug and you do that you are guaranteed a spot in the presser next game

Come Drouin snipe one and silence the haters!

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Give Boston credit they dictated the play. Habs I have to think they won’t win in OT

Riddick412

Crash da net!
Dec 15, 2011
Ottawa
Well dang, just clogged up the Atlantic division with this game. Going to be very difficult to make the playoffs if we're giving out free points to rivals.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
over 20 plus games now i cant understand why Chaput is in the line up

were chasing the bruins, and a playoff spot, need every point we f***ing can, and he goes and gives boston one of our two points...and now they might get another one

f*** THAT GUY, i really cant believe he just blew this for us

Careys kept us in it all god damn game with over 40 saves and Chaput SOMEHOw throws it over the glass...while being 1 foot away from it

wow ca cest du talent..

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Still this prevent defense sucks. It's like we were killing a penalty for the last 10 minutes. If we don't go in their zone, it will be in our zone all the time and it's only a matter of time before a mistake is made like Chaput's.

Dumb, dumb, dumb. And with the short shifts they were taking I'm sure this is what Julien told them to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad