GDT: Game 47: Detroit Red Wings @ New York Islanders - 1/14/2020 - 7 PM

roman star

ready to march
Feb 17, 2019
like ernie getting a look up on two . work on his hands trying to make him a new holmstrom

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
January/February was often a rough stretch of the season to watch, even when the team was good.

Now? And with Bernier injured, versus how poorly Howard has been recently?

I nominate the reinstitution of Bench Bucks for anybody who sits through more than 5 minutes of a game.

Reactions: DatsDeking

cjm502

Bingo Bango!
Jun 22, 2010
Mid Michigan
I know we suck, but at least make it entertaining! I used to sit through the entirety of nearly every game, now I find myself tuning out once the blowout begins. I just want some competitive hockey at this point.

Tetsuo

Boss of a Pile of Rubble
Apr 11, 2018
Michigan
I know we suck, but at least make it entertaining! I used to sit through the entirety of nearly every game, now I find myself tuning out once the blowout begins. I just want some competitive hockey at this point.
Hard to compete when most of the roster is fringe NHL talent.

The Wizard of Oz

Feb 24, 2013
Michigan
It’s going to get really ugly now with Bernier injured. I hope the Bert-Lark-Z-Hronik core can continue to put up points for their development because that’s what will keep me tuning in.

Reactions: ArmChairGM89

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
I suspect this will be a 1-0 game.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Wtf is Erne doing up on the 2nd line?? And play Pickard. Sick of seeing Howie get shelled night in and night out. Put a fork in the old man. He's done.

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
Wtf is Erne doing up on the 2nd line?? And play Pickard. Sick of seeing Howie get shelled night in and night out. Put a fork in the old man. He's done.

Why not Erne? Take a look at our roster. If we had top six players to play in the top six we would be playing them there.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Just steal a goal once. Damn it Jimmy, that shouldn’t be the most ridiculous request you’ve ever heard.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad