GDT: Game 47 -- Columbus Blue Jackets vs le Club de Hockey Canadien -- 1/18/19 -- 7 PM @ Nationwide Arena

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
Clearly we should try to schedule a game every Thursday and have none on Fridays.

Reactions: CPTN71

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
For the love of God......give this kid 15 minutes a game with some folks who can actually play hockey. 10 minutes a night with offensive juggernauts like Nash, Sedlak, Dubinsky, Hanni, or even (no shoot) Wennberg could suppress anyone's numbers. Surprised he's got more than 10 points. How about replace Wenny on the 1st PP with him. At least Ollie would take a shot.

I'm all for more Bjorkstrand minutes. Never had an issue with him.

He's a player I would like the team to hold onto for post-Breadman life.

Reactions: MoeBartoli

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
That probably will happen with Bjork. It may happen with Sonny. Wennberg ? Don't lose any sleep over it.

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
A few cover song related notes:

I've never been to another sporting venue that plays so many cover versions (especially ones that sound like they were recorded by a local garage band).

On the subject of Proud Mary, I once heard someone in the next booth over at a restaurant complaining about the restaurant playing the CCR version of the song, wondering "Why can't they platy the original by Ike and Tina Turner?".

The two common cover song choices that anger me are the Billy Idol version of Mony, Mony over Tommy James and the Shondells and the punk rock version of Ring of Fire (Social Distortion, IIRC) over Johnny Cash.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Speaking of....where is @We Want Ten the person these days?
My wife and son were out of the country for almost 3 months and I just kind of took some time to myself. I appreciate you thinking of me.

Good news, bad news though. Good news is my family made it back home safe and sound, bad news I probably will be back posting more lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad