GDT: Game 47 -- Columbus Blue Jackets vs le Club de Hockey Canadien -- 1/18/19 -- 7 PM @ Nationwide Arena

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Snowmageddon 2019 is supposed to strike while the game is underway, so all y'all that are going - stay safe out there.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Everything I'm seeing/reading suggests we should be good until Saturday morning. Or at least overnight.

Hm. Heard differently earlier; I was worrying about getting home from work today. If it's been delayed that much, then good.

In any case, I want lots of cannon fire. :nod: :thumbu:

The confusion is just another of prime Ohio weather as its finest :laugh:

For the record: I agree with DSL, everything I have seen shows an early Saturday AM start time.

We Want Ten - The Sequel

A night I'll never forget. In celebration I think I drank 10 beers that night at the game too.. (no I did not drive, yes - I had a DD) LOL

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
Hm. Heard differently earlier; I was worrying about getting home from work today. If it's been delayed that much, then good.

In any case, I want lots of cannon fire. :nod: :thumbu:

Been checking all week. Been a little nervous about it and hope you're wrong. My Danish friend is driving in from Pittsburgh (where he's been visiting other parts of my family) right now, and we've been trying to lock down some weekend plans while he's here. We were/are hoping to squeeze in the Jackets before a weekend full of staying home.

Anyway, enough about the weather I guess. Let's go Jackets!

The Wheelchair

Jun 13, 2015
Ottawa
Jackets better win or I won't hear the end of it from all my relatives for weeks. If these two teams meet in the playoffs I might get disowned.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
We Want Ten - The Sequel

I was not at that game, but one of my most memorable "in the stands" experiences was at a Habs game in nationwide some years ago. There was a family sitting next to me from Indianapolis, the dad was a lifelong Habs fan so he brought the wife and two kids for a weekend in Cbus. He and a CBJ fan in the row in front of us (which happened to be row A in the upper deck, this becomes important later) were exchanging from what I thought were friendly barbs. I think the Jackets went up midway through the third, and the guy in row A turned around to give a little crap. The Indy guy shoves him and he loses his balance and tumbles down, nearly over the plexiglass railing. Then there's shouting and whatnot, myself included. The wife turned sheet-white, and couldn't get her kids away from there fast enough. Needless to say, security soon arrived and removed the Indy dude as well.

It was more dramatic if you were there I guess.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I hope we both have a great fast paced game!! We might meet again during the first round of playoffs and it would be a first.

Good luck Jackets, 3-2 MTL in OT :sarcasm:
Nice, but you somehow mistakenly reversed the score : Jackets 3, Habs 2. :cool:

CBJ VGK

May 19, 2018
Las Vegas, NV
With Dubinsky back, if Sedlak and Nash play, and Duclair gets scratched.....I'm going to be pissed.

Don't care who's in net, because whoever doesn't start tonight is likely in net tomorrow at the Excel Center.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
With Dubinsky back, if Sedlak and Nash play, and Duclair gets scratched.....I'm going to be pissed.

Don't care who's in net, because whoever doesn't start tonight is likely in net tomorrow at the Excel Center.

not to be the bearer of bad news, but....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad