GDT: Game #47 - CBJ vs BOS - 14 Jan, 7pm, @Nat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Boston is really checking tightly now and we aren’t handling it well. I realize they are playing the Bruins top line but 14-38-71 getting hemmed in their own zone way too much.

......weighing in on the Rat matter,...be hard for me to like him and I’d rather he never wear a Jackets sweater so I don’t have to worry about it.

Cowumbus

Mar 1, 2014
Arena District - Columbus
Boston is really checking tightly now and we aren’t handling it well. I realize they are playing the Bruins top line but 14-38-71 getting hemmed in their own zone way too much.

......weighing in on the Rat matter,...be hard for me to like him and I’d rather he never wear a Jackets sweater so I don’t have to worry about it.
22-18-52 are stuck in our zone too

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Kekalainen during the intermission, being asked about his approach to trades under the circumstances, asserts that our first-round pick is off the table this year.

And "we'll always look at opportunities to make our team better", for what that's worth.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Kekalainen during the intermission, being asked about his approach to trades under the circumstances, asserts that our first-round pick is off the table this year.

And "we'll always look at opportunities to make our team better", for what that's worth.
That’s the most reused phrase by GMs, means nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad