GDT: Game 47: CBJ @ FLA, 7 PM EST

JohnWillow

May 27, 2015
It was a pre-emptive strike against to foredooming Elvis vs Korpi discussion
Meh, that discussion is gonna end in the summer because then it will be either Korpi vs Tara or Elvis vs Tara.

This one is going on like an old record.

I3LI3

Jan 9, 2021
Columbus, OH
2BE1AEFA-BA92-452E-AD9A-BCEFCBB98F94.jpeg

add another L

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Meh, that discussion is gonna end in the summer because then it will be either Korpi vs Tara or Elvis vs Tara.

This one is going on like an old record.
Korpi may not be an nhl goalie next year at this rate . He’s nearing a career 2.90 gaa

• Joonas Korpisalo
  • Born: April 28, 1994
  • Birthplace: Pori, FIN
  • Catches: Left
  • Draft: 2012 CBJ, 3rd rd, 1st pk (62nd overall)
  • View Player Bio +
Watch Joonas Korpisalo Highlights
SeasonGPGSWLTOTSAGAGAASV%SOMIN
2020-2021312991207845883.21.89601,645
NHL Career1581456955--214,4604212.88.90638,774
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Byrral

Aug 2, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
Been out of town and out of touch for a bit but still followed the scores. Looked bleak from afar. But today from my view at least they were playing hard.

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
That’s unacceptable! You must continue and suffer thru this with the rest of us! :D
:laugh:

The truth is, I'm quite at risk because I'm an epileptic and and I must abide a sleep mode. :(

I like Peeke and Bayreuther, he played very good, Gavrikov too. I didn`t know he can support offense so good. MDZ with Jones played better. Both have very good hockey IQ and understand each other. It wasn`t Lehtonen day.

Bjork plays very good. Although according stats.. very bad... :laugh::laugh::laugh: that's all you need to know about statistics.

Dalpe with Robinson were excelent, speed, good around the board, Dalpe has a quite good hockey vision IMHO. He is very useful player. Maybe in the fourth line in the next season... why not?

Tex is speed, very skill, speed only he must think about partners sometime. ;) IMHO if he would work he can be very good center because he has a good defense.

Matteau wasn`t bad but I expected him to play better "power" hockey.

IMHO Laine's biggest problem on the defensive is that he doesn't move his leg (and acceleration). Did nobody tell him he must use skating backwards? Which is a shame, because the transition to offensive, either alone or pass has excelent (when he moves his legs of course).

Reactions: tchigo

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Team starving for offense?
Bench Domi and Grigs! (although Grigs hasn't been producing)

In any event, they're just going through the motions and playing out the season.
Sucks to watch.

Nice to see Elvis get fired up - and he actually likes getting riled up by guys like Hornqvist! No thanks, that usually bothers the hell out of me (just can't let them know, ha)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad